What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@rorters

MattJ

Juniors
Bunniesman and Big Country.... I used to enjoy reguarly coming to these forums, but i rarely post anything here at all any more because you are both a huge embarressment to our club and its supporters.

Please just shut the f**k up.

big country

Juniors
Bunniesman and Big Country.... I used to enjoy reguarly coming to these forums, but i rarely post anything here at all any more because you are both a huge embarressment to our club and its supporters.

Please just shut the f**k up.

Bwaif : did you hear that? after 50,000 lol@souths posts from everyone on this forum MattJ still wants the BIG20 to shut up?
Mini : oh yah that's fully sick baby!

minichiello_narrowweb__300x442,0.jpg

Big Country there is nothing amusing about the way you are going about this. It is boring, childish and geniused. Oh wait...

You support lol@50uff$

My oversight. keep up the standard

OVP

Coach
Wasn't there a really shit song from the 80s called Big Country ?

p.s. Souffs ... You can't polish a turd.

big country

Juniors
Big Country there is nothing amusing about the way you are going about this. It is boring, childish and geniused. Oh wait...

You support lol@50uff$

My oversight. keep up the standard

Of all the mean things people have said to me in the past that there cuts the deepest! The only way I can get over this is by having a good shoom shum session with very hot babes tonight and a good ole lol@rorters, no?:cool:

Latest posts