What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB Hypothetical Footy Team

Big Pete

Referee
BM can be our very own Peter Hore.

I'll be the trainer who spends far too much time on the field coaching everyone and giving the opposition stick.

abpanther

Staff member
I think i can contribute

6'2, 95kgs, nice size/speed combination. Plenty of mongrel, good footwork and the ability to provide impact off the bench.

Kiwi

First Grade
team needs more mongrel

I use to play front row or second row, once broke from a scrum fast enough to tear my ear for a fight, their hooker kicked ours in the nuts, so i dropped him and then his front row partner who threw one, I was in a fight every second or so game, does that count? More of a big hitter in defence than a wide running ball runner, prefered up the middle rough stuff.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I am taking over this

1. Apey
2. Didgi
3. sensesmaybenumbed
4. jokers wild
5. Timmah
6. scottgourleyslovechild
7. Bazal
8. Thorson
9. woody2k
10. 9701
11. Kia Ora Storm
12. Rhino HQ
13. Dani

14 Cliffhanger

Jobdog - Commentator

Shot on sight - BM

So Timmah is gonna be outside me on the wing? He better mention me in his "Top try scorer" speech

Misanthrope

Staff member
I played centre all through high school and Uni, but I reckon I'd be a go in prop or back row given the weight I've put on over the years. Put me in the game, coach! I'm a try-scoring machine.