What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side v dogs

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
4:35pm: Talkin' Teams: I like what Ricky Stuart has done with his side for round two. Joseph Paulo replaces the injured Luke Kelly at five-eighth. Kelepi Tanginoa set to make his debut off the bench.

Eels: 1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Ken Sio 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Jacob Loko 5. Cheyse Blair 6. Joseph Paulo 7. Chris Sandow 8. Mitchell Allgood 9. Matt Keating 10. Tim Mannah 11. Reni Maitua 12. Matthew Ryan 13. Ben Smith. Interchange: 14. Ben Roberts 15. Darcy Lussick 16. Fuifui Moimoi 17. Kelepi Tanginoa

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/sportsday-live/sportsday-live-tuesday-march-12-2013-20130312-2fx0y.html

strider

Post Whore
hmmmm .... i think roberts was great last weekend ... but from past history that usually means he'll have his "rocks" game next week (ie thursday) - so probably good to keep him coming off the bench

born an eel

Bench
hmmmm .... i think roberts was great last weekend ... but from past history that usually means he'll have his "rocks" game next week (ie thursday) - so probably good to keep him coming off the bench
so great is giving away some stupid penalties and letting in a try,

you may need to evaluate your scale,
rocks
poor
great
superb
fantastic
outstanding
diamond.

gustarny

Juniors
I think they are both awesome players and we will see them play a lot of games in NRL for Parra together in the future .You can add a few friends to that list as well. Exciting times.

natheel

Coach
Yeh I think Roberts serves better off the bench as he has less time to make c**k ups. Plus I'm pretty sure he will give us a bit of spark out of Dummy half when Keats is off

Congrats to Kelepi. Can't wait to see him play especially against a weakened dogs pack

So I take it the 3 out that Stuart referred to was Kelly, Tonga and Lasalo. Not necessarily 3 were injured from the warriors game