What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Titans (Round 11)

hindy111

Post Whore
Nope somthns up.
He has been our best back (behind hayne who i have bagged and have egg on my face cause my nuts have been blown by his form lately)
Hey atleast it just egg on my face ;)
Anyhows Sio,tautai-api?? Ok loko maybe before morgan.He will end up a lot better player but at this stage morgans the top pick...Somthns doing
Ill ring scoobie and shagggy-lets solve this mystery

bartman

Immortal
Morgan is either being held back as a "surprise" weapon, has signed elsewhere but not to be announced until R13, or been involved in something that has led to Sticky selecting against form and ability...

Wait and see on Sunday I guess?

Chipmunk

Coach
Morgan is either being held back as a "surprise" weapon, has signed elsewhere but not to be announced until R13, or been involved in something that has led to Sticky selecting against form and ability...

Wait and see on Sunday I guess?

It will be interestng to see if Morgan ends up playing on Sunday. Quite simply it will be mind boggling if he is kept in Wenty.

bartman

Immortal
After one week injured and one week returning through Wenty, if we had a winning side last week I could maybe understand it.... but we got schooled and will need all hands on deck or the Tits will beat us too.

parra pete

Referee
Loko is playing well this year, but I think he's long term position will be second row, I think he makes the wrong decision in defense alot out in the centres aswell. I agree that Cheyse isn't FG standard as a centre but I rate him as a winger and think his better then Vai & Sio.

Doesn't have to be good to be better than those wingers. Positional play is hopeless, and neither Vai nor Ken have idea who to mark on a backline play. No good scoring three tries a match if you let four in....

"What does a man want? What does he reach for? Bigger better faster taller
quicker stronger better. Does it exceed his grasp, to want so much?
Towers, monoliths, empires and men... if too big, all have a tendency to
fall. Does man's reach exceed his grasp? Depends on what he reaches for."
_Batman & Poison Ivy:

Chipmunk

Coach
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Round-11-NRL-Team-List/75172

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Ken Sio
3. Api Pewhairangi
4. Jacob Loko
5. Vai Toutai
6. Luke Kelly
7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah
9. Matt Keating
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Reni Maitua
12. Matt Ryan
13. Peni Terepo
Extended Interchange:
14. Kaysa Pritchard
15. Junior Paulo
16. Joseph Paulo
17. Mitch Allgood
18. Brayden Wiliame

Wiliame is a back right? So Morgen is on the outer? Looks like we aren't going to resign him.

To be honest I really do not like the look of this side.

A right side defence of Toutai, Api, Sandow and Ryan up against the likes of Bird and Indris is a nightmate waiting to happen. Thank F%^k Taylor is suspended...

We have stuff all to take us forward when Mannah and Fui come off.

I really hope this isnt our 17 come Sunday, but outside of Morgan in Im not sure what else we can do.

Last edited:

phantom eel

First Grade
We're looking very thin up front. Danger game, after the gutsy effort a couple of weeks back to beat the Broncos we might end up playing another team into form in this one.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And which part particularly takes your fancy Pou?

Mate, take your pick. Whether it's Matty Ryan causing havoc out wide, Vai Toutai dominating in the air or Matt Keating pulling all the strings at dummy half, we are dangerous right across the park.

All I know is last year this same squad was a top four side struggling under a shit coach. And now they're all a year older and better.

Exciting times.