What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graham Murray

DeeJ

Bench
He had one earlier in the year. If he had another one that's terrible news.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He had to pull out at the last minute of coaching the Jillaroos because of heart complications. Two in a very short period of time is very dangerous. I hope he pulls through okay

Burwood

Bench
Where is he these days? I thought he was hired by the knights when Tinkler came on board in some sort of development role, but have never actually heard anything about him.

Flapper

First Grade
My dad knows him from his time at Cabramatta, and he's a lil shaken about it.

He is a great football mind though, hope he gets through it.

DeeJ

Bench
Where is he these days? I thought he was hired by the knights when Tinkler came on board in some sort of development role, but have never actually heard anything about him.

He was CEO of a QLD cup team team last year. This year he was coaching Wynnum/Manly Seagulls until his first heart attack.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Hope he gets better.

Its a shame after he left the Cowboys he didnt coach again in the NRL, unless it was cause of his health.

He really turned that club around, and was good at the Steelers and Roosters.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Best of luck to him. I hope he gets on the mend and finds his way back into footy coaching, he's a much better coach than a number NRL coaches today

Latest posts