What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Broncos

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh look we are about to get Barba for next year something you guys can only dream of getting a player of such quality like :lol::lol:

Keep digging boys but trust me its not going to help you tonight at paincorp stadium as you guys will know it.
Maybe one day you might get to outside your house and even touch a real pair of boobs. Wouldn't that be something????

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Welcome to the world of Parra fans living in Brisbane, this will be the first live Parra game on channel 9 i will have watched since round 1 last season.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh look we are about to get Barba for next year something you guys can only dream of getting a player of such quality like :lol::lol:

Keep digging boys but trust me its not going to help you tonight at paincorp stadium as you guys will know it.

You're 100% right. If only we could sign Origin regulars like Hayne, or Premiership-winners like Hopoate, just like Ben Barba.

Wait a minute...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Welcome to the world of Parra fans living in Brisbane, this will be the first live Parra game on channel 9 i will have watched since round 1 last season.

In this day and age it is crap - you should have the option of watching every game live whether on fox or nine. I have no issues with paying (I understand the game requires revenue) , I have fox mainly to watch league. But the Friday night second game (depending which state you are in) and the Sunday 3.00 game cannot be seen live unless you use other means. I would happily pay to watch these games if the NRL offered them on their website. It is crazy and I don't understand. Surely if the NRL offered these games on the web, nine wouldn't lose much if any advertising revenue.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
In this day and age it is crap - you should have the option of watching every game live whether on fox or nine. I have no issues with paying (I understand the game requires revenue) , I have fox mainly to watch league. But the Friday night second game (depending which state you are in) and the Sunday 3.00 game cannot be seen live unless you use other means. I would happily pay to watch these games if the NRL offered them on their website. It is crazy and I don't understand. Surely if the NRL offered these games on the web, nine wouldn't lose much if any advertising revenue.
Nine are an absolute joke who treat the game like shit, they still show games in SD FFS!!!

Parra Pride

Coach
As I said before, you know your team is shit when you brag about beating the team coming last.

Now, off to the the swamp with you.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Where are you all hiding losers? :lol::lol:

Actually thinking you had a chance :roll:

Geez your a f**kin idiot... Beating the wooden spooners by 10 points! Make the most of it Because you'll be out out in your ear before you know it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Most teams this year have lost the week after playing us. Have a grand on whoever plays the Broncos next week.

Looks like another year out of the finals.

Latest posts