What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2013

simostorm

Bench
Someone at the Roosters games has a banner that says "Barbeque Maloney"

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Danish

Referee
You surely didn't miss the Barbequing alone comment by Maloney on the footy show at the start of the year?

Remove the M and the Y from Maloney then read it again

simostorm

Bench
I just watched the youtube clip.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apFZsf3fX_4

Ok.. so let me do a summary..

James Maloney said on the footy show that his mum once caught him BBQ'ing alone. Everyone laughed like a bunch of children laughing at a clown that falls off his chair, and some Roosters supporter decides he will make a banner that says "Barbecuing Maloney".

Hmm.. Interesting.

whall15

Coach
I thought it was a geniused Roosters fan that didn't realise that Maloney and Galore don't rhyme.

MSIH

Bench
What about Top Gun Maloney?

I'm getting prepared for being called a dunce as I'm probably missing something really obvious.

Danish

Referee
Lets be honest here. People trying to make the next funny banner are all just pushing shit up hill if they think they'll ever match the comedic genius that is:

Great
St George
Team

Alan Johnson

Juniors
While we're talking about things we don't understand, would someone mind explaining to me who or what "Wazn" is?

Sphagnum

Coach
Wazn was injured the whole time Black Caviar raced or she would have ended up with 25 starts for 25 seconds.

Brutus

Referee
Lets be honest here. People trying to make the next funny banner are all just pushing shit up hill if they think they'll ever match the comedic genius that is:

Great
St George
Team

That's my fave banner of all time.

so much to lol about.

Bman26

Juniors
My mates who are dragons fans had Honk if you're Hornby but snapped and burnt it after the 05 prelim vs the Tigpies.

Latest posts