What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundesliga

Tommy Smith

Referee
Meh... this Bayern side will go down as one of the top 5 of all-time. They're THAT good.

So no shame in losing to them. Even when they're not at their best they still find a way to win 3 nil. God help planet Earth when they sign Lewandowski (or even better, Luis Suarez!)

Game_Breaker

Coach
824932048.gif

BunniesMan

Immortal
I would have no idea why so many Football players (and cricket players for that matter) kneeslide. It's just asking for a knee dislocation.

LOL @ acting like that free kick was anything other shambolic goalkeeping but what was even more hilarious was the second goal they conceded

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://youtu.be/XN6e6TXsqoI

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha -dead-

It really is a bush league just the BuLi has an ice cream enthusiast controlling its economy.

saint.nick

Coach
I don't know if you're talking to me or bunniesman, but I was watching espn press pass and they were just raving on and on about the free kick, while failing to mention any error on the GK's part; they were actually defending him :lol: I originally took their word for it...but yeah don't know if I agree anymore!

boxhead

First Grade
With the Bundesliga actually being on Foxsports now, I might have to work out which area my German heritage hails from. At least I don't have to deal with "hail hitler" comments here like I did at school :lol:

boxhead

First Grade
Huh, what do you know. The closest team to my point of origin is Borussia Dortmund! Works for me :D

Latest posts