What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

future reps

League_God

Juniors
Out of our existing crop of players, who do you think will play representative footy in the future and at what level?

Gidley - NSW, AUS
Uate- NSW, AUS
O'Donell - NSW
Likiliki - NZ
Sau - NZ
Zeb - NZ
Patterson - Country
Cook - NSW, AUS

i wish i could add mullen to that list, but he really is just to inconsistent.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Gidley - NSW, AUS
Sa'u - NZ
Uate - NSW, AUS
Mullen - Country
Taia - NZ
Paterson - Country, NSW
Houston - Country
O'Donnell - City? NSW
Costigan - QLD
Likiliki - NZ
Ailaomai - NZ
Cook - Country, NSW

League_God

Juniors
*bump*
Of the 2014 Squad?

Gagai - QLD, Aus
McManus - NSW
Boyd - QLD, Aus
Leilua - NSW, Aus
Mullen - Country
Roberts - Country
Mckinnon - Country
Rochow - Country
Snowden - Country

Yosh

Coach
I think Mullen will eventually play for NSW. Everyone else in yhe blue 6 and 7 are slowly shooting themselves in the foot.

Tyrone and Mullen for Blues haves in 2015?

timka4

Bench
Carney and Mullen should be the halves, despite being both '5/8' you pick the best halves in the state and those two are

Knight Vision

First Grade
If the media stops campaigning for their little darlings and the right people are chosen I can see Snowden playing SOO

richies

Juniors
Jaelen Feeney your new nyc playmaker in several years is a player with size skill and potential...

isaiah

Bench
*bump*
Of the 2014 Squad?

Gagai - QLD, Aus
McManus - NSW
Boyd - QLD, Aus
Leilua - NSW, Aus
Mullen - Country
Roberts - Country
Mckinnon - Country
Rochow - Country
Snowden - Country
gotta be a long line of injuries to class centres for leilua and gagai to play tests. even in 5 years time. neither are among the top 6 centres currently in the nrl, imo

Knight Vision

First Grade
gotta be a long line of injuries to class centres for leilua and gagai to play tests. even in 5 years time. neither are among the top 6 centres currently in the nrl, imo

That has to be a piss take? Both are very young guys who's prime is quite a ways off yet. Statistically they were second only to Matai and Lyon last season.

Gagai will undoubtedly fill Hodges spot for QLD over the next season or so and eventually Australia. Leilua will no doubt do the same for NSW and Australia. They are a talent and will show themselves to be the comps dominant centre pairing over the next 2 seasons.

Knight Vision

First Grade
He's good, don't see him as top 4 NSW prop though
Stats dont lie. Last season Snowden was one of the premier props in the comp. What did amaze me was that yet again some media darlings got a mention and look in rep teams whilst hardly a sentence of print media mentioned Snowden.

Boyd Cordner is a great example at the moment. Whilst being a good player he must have sucked someones dick to get the amount of attention he has at the moment dito Pearce and his bum buddy Maloney.

Yosh

Coach

Who would be in that top 6 then? Furthermore, what justifies their section?

Latest posts