The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different kind of Rabbit

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My post in the GF thread which I posted "bumped for prosperity" was deleted. And the reason was "go away". What kind of reason is this?
    Different kind of Rabbit
    Different kind of Rabbit
    What makes you think I deleted it? I have no idea what you’re talking about.
    GongPanther
    GongPanther
    I wasn't thinking that you deleted it, but what I did think is that any deletion would be noted and shared amongst the mods, so I asked you. It just seems a bit weird for an innocuous post like that to be deleted which to me, did not break any forum guidelines.
    I write to you in the hope you will help us on the rabbitohs rumours and signing forum,we have lost many members who use to contribute to this forum rabbittoad and in the last week or so certitude have alienated and destroyed this forum with their accusations bickering and rudness pls barr them so we can get back to normal otherwise they will have succeeded in sabotaging this great site
    Handyman
    Your kidding mate, back from ban and nothing has changed.
    You allow that Idiot to have his own thread????
    You have lost the plot friend.
    Best of luck.
    Grumpy
    Hi mate

I have just spoken to Adam Reynolds via emailhe said his knees are fine and he is 100% fit.

Peter Warren
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…