What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Don’t know how he does it’: Why Eels ‘needed to repay’ RCG as double family tragedy revealed

King-Gutho94

Coach
Deep down Reg wouldn't care but for me its truly a disgrace the way NSW have treated him over the years.

He has been the premier front-rower for this state in the past 4-5 years but the history books will show a fraud like Sharon Woods ended up with 14 caps for NSW and 17 caps for Australia.

Reg in comparison has just played 3 times for NSW and 9 times for Australia.

Even though there Origin careers didn't cross over as Woods hasnt played Origin since 2017 on what planet can you justify in the past 10 years that Woods has managed play 11 more games then Reg at Origin level.

It explains why NSW have NFI when it comes to picking to teams and we wonder why QLD continue to dominate us.

If Reg was a Queenslander how many Origins would he have played by now nearly 20 i reckon.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What a tough hard nosed professional he is, just about our most important forward.

Love the bloke.
A great example of someone who front loads his efforts and chases the collision.

I know that some people like to choke their chicken and pretend that it’s more difficult than that, but our best player is proof otherwise.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A great example of someone who front loads his efforts and chases the collision.

I know that some people like to choke their chicken and pretend that it’s more difficult than that, but our best player is proof otherwise.
Nothing wrong with that at all, but it would be nice to have a plan B some times. When they doesn't work we have zero to combat it.

Latest posts