What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘I’m not going anywhere’: Sullivan’s message to Tigers

Tigerm

First Grade
We've had worse contracts like Mbye and Reynolds. At least this bloke wants to be here and fight for a spot. If he wants to stay and be Luai's understudy in NSW Cup for the next few years, more power to him. Given Api was playing in the halves today, we don't have enough depth to be pushing players in key positions out the door.
But would that risk young Latu position here?

Tiger05

First Grade
But would that risk young Latu position here?

We don't need Sullivan. It's a waste of a spot on big dollars. We have Latu Fainu, Sullivan, Galvin and Luai here next year. Api can move there if required and Mason did the job today.

We need to get rid of some of them and I'd have Sullivan at the top of the list.

Nutz

Bench
We've had worse contracts like Mbye and Reynolds.
Thanks for bringing that up Fordy, gee our club is a nut case. Year after year of bad decisions, giving players past their use by date a superannuation top up and having monkeys run our club.
Why do we follow this club.
I'm praying that Richo is our man.
Here is is short video that shows the Wests Tigers managing group attend training sessions on how to run a successful club....yep we are monkeys!