What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

셋, 둘, 하나 대 Bulldogs

183m, safe under all the kicks, his hit up after gals in goal effort setup Beales try.

Never underestimate how much his kick return metres helps the forwards conserve energy.
why the f**k are metres even mentioned for a fullback. They are all the same. Metrres only tell how 2 positions are going. Hooker & front rower.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Holmes won't go near getting it but minor points in 4 of the last 7 games would suggest he's not going as bad as some would suggest. Think Gal onto 14 points into second spot?

cb4

First Grade
Holmes won't go near getting it but minor points in 4 of the last 7 games would suggest he's not going as bad as some would suggest. Think Gal onto 14 points into second spot?
To be fair, there are 2 people here who think he is the worst fullback in the game.
Everyone else is a good judge of footballing ability.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah pretty hard to please.....no-one is suggesting he's anywhere near where we want him to be but when we've won 8 out of 9 games he's played at fullback and he's tallied Dally M points in four of those games....things can't be too bad.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Only proves the same people you all think are idiots for their comments, Gasnier, Alexander etc are actually idiots who buy into the hype.

The likes of them are the judges. Because they give a point to the fairy floss boots boy they suddenly are credible?

Hahahahaha

bluefox68

Staff member
I have nothing against Valentine Holmes.
I don't think the fullback move has failed - he may yet become a really good fullback.
However, I do think right wing is his best position at the moment.
I would rather have Dugan at fullback next year, with Beale & Holmes on the right 'flank', and Loots and Feki on the left.
Then, we can start to bring in some of the younger talent as the season rolls on.
And, I'm sure I'm posting in the wrong thread...

Latest posts