What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

06 Run on team

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVP

Coach
Dear Knight82

If you were to be pushed under a wheat-harvester, and have chilli seeds inserted into your eyes and salt rocks into your flesh wounds, then someone is doing something right !!

melon....

Coach
marshall stalin said:
another member of FOFF ( Foundation of Fairweather Followers)
Let me correct you yet again...FOFF= f**k of Finch Foundation. Sing it loud and proud Scoop, pretend your on a float!

Tupou_Torpedo

Juniors
melon.... said:
Wrong again Idiot. According to Mrs Soward, his mother, he played most of his football at halfback. Its just in 04/05 he played 5/8 in Flegg/Reggies. He is a natural halfback with loads of experience in that position.

He is also the only player at our club with a football brain, now that Freddy's gone.

Finch doesnt even equate in the same universe.

Just watched the second Raiders-Roosters game from last year, Soward was lined up at half back when he came on, Wing at 5/8, and the kid did quite wel for himself, hopefully meaning Finch can go the way of the dodo. Team I would like to see:

1.Mini
2.Roberts
3.Cross
4.Soliola
5.Monaghan
6.Anasta
7.Soward
8.Tupou
9.Wing
10.Morley
11.Flannery
12.Fitzy
13.Harrison

14.Shillington
15.Fa'aoso
16.L'Estrange
17.Plum

melon.... said:
Wrong again Idiot. According to Mrs Soward, his mother, he played most of his football at halfback. Its just in 04/05 he played 5/8 in Flegg/Reggies. He is a natural halfback with loads of experience in that position.

He is also the only player at our club with a football brain, now that Freddy's gone.

Finch doesnt even equate in the same universe.

Melon show a bit of perspective.

OVP said:
Dear Knight82

If you were to be pushed under a wheat-harvester, and have chilli seeds inserted into your eyes and salt rocks into your flesh wounds, then someone is doing something right !!

That would hurt!

Tupou_Torpedo said:
Just watched the second Raiders-Roosters game from last year, Soward was lined up at half back when he came on, Wing at 5/8, and the kid did quite wel for himself, hopefully meaning Finch can go the way of the dodo. Team I would like to see:

1.Mini
2.Roberts
3.Cross
4.Soliola
5.Monaghan
6.Anasta
7.Soward
8.Tupou
9.Wing
10.Morley
11.Flannery
12.Fitzy
13.Harrison

14.Shillington
15.Fa'aoso
16.L'Estrange
17.Plum

You need to believe in the power of one!

2 True Blues

Coach
I know who is mate. As far as the latter goes, it is rather obvious that you are an expert on that subject, so will take your word for it.

W.Smith

Juniors
1.Magnifico Minichello
2.Famous Amos
3.Super Soliola
4.The Incredible Cross
5.Joel Monoghan
6.Beautiful Braith
7.Finch
8.Terrific Topou
9.Wonderful Wing
10.Marvellous Morley
11.Fantastic Fitzgibbon
12.Hitman Flannery
13.Amazing Ashley

14.Soward
15.Paea
16.Faaoso
17.Tonga

melon....

Coach
BArring injuries:

1. The Golden Moth
2. ROberts
3. Cross
4, Solar power
5. Monobrow
6. Anasta
7. Wing
8. Shillo
9. Doyle
10. Morley
11. Toops
12. Fitzy
13. Harrison

14. Flannos
15. Mr T
16. Mick Paea
17. Plum

2 True Blues said:
I know who is mate. As far as the latter goes, it is rather obvious that you are an expert on that subject, so will take your word for it.

Thankyou I have broke the speed of sound on numerous occassions!

W.Smith said:
1.Magnifico Minichello
2.Famous Amos
3.Super Soliola
4.The Incredible Cross
5.Joel Monoghan
6.Beautiful Braith
7.Finch
8.Terrific Topou
9.Wonderful Wing
10.Marvellous Morley
11.Fantastic Fitzgibbon
12.Hitman Flannery
13.Amazing Ashley

14.Soward
15.Paea
16.Faaoso
17.Tonga

Their all beyatch's bro! CROW!

melon.... said:
BArring injuries:

1. The Golden Moth
2. ROberts
3. Cross
4, Solar power
5. Monobrow
6. Anasta
7. Wing
8. Shillo
9. Doyle
10. Morley
11. Toops
12. Fitzy
13. Harrison

14. Flannos
15. Mr T
16. Mick Paea
17. Plum

People need to have a good hard look @ themselves.

Danish

Referee
One great thing about our side is we in no way need a utility player on the bench. If theres an injury in the backline Flanno can slot in very easily. because of that i think 3 front rowers should be employed on the bench along with an 2nd rower who can play 80 mins.

1. Mini
2. Roberts
3. Soli
4. Cross
5. Monas/Perrett
6. Anasta
7. Soward
8. Shillo
9. Wing
10. Morley (c)
11. Flanno
12. Fitz
13. Harrison

14. Toops
15. Edmonson
16. Shackleton/Plum
17. C tonga/Fa'aso/someone

Dont mind your side Danish but i would definately add young Danny Williams to that bench, very athletic,fit,good hands, hard hitting and can play 2nd row or front row.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I worry about Wing having to play 80 minutes a week at hooker, if John Doyle can stay fit, I would hope he can crack a bench spot and play some hooker and a bit of lock as well..

melon....

Coach
Cockadoodledoo said:
I worry about Wing having to play 80 minutes a week at hooker, if John Doyle can stay fit, I would hope he can crack a bench spot and play some hooker and a bit of lock as well..
Mr B, I reckon Doyle wll start and Wing will be played off the bench.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.