What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

07 Season tickets??

brendothejet

First Grade
Henson Park Hornets said:
Thank god for BTJ... You are a true Aussie Legend. :thumb

ahahahah

ON a bit of a footy note. I had my first training session back from the christmas break (i missed last week because of work) and i can tell you one thing.

Ouch.

This years a grade team is gonna be one fit bunch of M.F'ers.

It was good to see some of the old lads back along with some fresh faces.

If anyone knows anyone who wants to play or wants to play themselves, head on down. Tuesday and Thursday @ Tempe reserve 6:30 start.
Cheers

P.S god i love being back at footy. Can almost smell that first try....

Bluebag

Juniors
You must have a super smell sense to smell a try or did you mean you can smell LETTING in tries.

brendothejet

First Grade
BTJ doesn't let in tries, he tests you, probes. If you're good enough you get past him and score earning his respect.

I'll have you know when I play right wing the majority of points are scored down the left flank.

You know why?

Talk.

You all know its what I do best. I keep talking. And talking and talking.

This lifts the concentration of those on my side of the field and lets the opposition know we are organised.

Then someone king hits me so i shut up.

Usually this someone is from my team and has come off thebench to do so.

:)

ahhhhh its gonna be a good day!

Bluebag

Juniors
The only reason you would defend on the wing is to hide you, they call you the labrador because you always bludge on the blind.
You should write a sitcom BTJ you kill me.

brendothejet

First Grade
Bluebag said:
The only reason you would defend on the wing is to hide you, they call you the labrador because you always bludge on the blind.
You should write a sitcom BTJ you kill me.

In the past three seasons the only spot I havent played is five eighth. now whether or not this is so that the opposition has to keep finding me thus giving us the tactical advantage or because we are constantly short of forwards i dont know...

the result is victory.

Truth be told I'm a writer before a footballer so you never know just what might be in the pipeline...

Jeffles

Bench
Well the season tickets are on sale. Who has been purchasing them? Has anyone upgraded on last year?

I get paid on Wednesday so I'll be buying mine then.

brendothejet

First Grade
Jeffles I assume my season pass to the Jet Set Lounge is in the mail?

I can sit up there and have a beer with bumper ;)

bluebag43

Juniors
Yes, I have purchased my package. Same level as last year.

See you all at the trial against Norths in a few weeks time.

Jeffles

Bench
I bought mine today. I upped my membership to a Season Pass. I have a few friends that hassle me for tickets so they can use it. Works out well.