What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R2 Fri :: Rabbitohs 12 Bulldogs 25 @ ANZ

Rabbitohs v Bulldogs - Round 2 Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gee i know i go on about ref's but some of the decisions he and his sideline blokes have come up with have been dead set ordinary. Souths are playing much better but it's still not great stuff from the man with the whistle. Good try on halftime to utai, haz converted and we're 12-6 as she goes.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmah said:
Gee i know i go on about ref's but some of the decisions he and his sideline blokes have come up with have been dead set ordinary. Souths are playing much better but it's still not great stuff from the man with the whistle.
As long you're in good voice and enjoying yourself Timmah. Have you told the ref to get 'em onside yet?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bulldogs 25-12. Only a few minutes to go.

Hey Timmah, did you think the referee and touchies did a better job in the second half?

Sugar

Bench
What the hell happened to us?

Where did we fall to pieces Timmah the Halves,Forwards or outside backs?

What was the crowd figure?

i am happy with a 13 point win given we were missing a few stars. Hopefully we should do better against the tigers next week. We have a 9 day rest so hopefully Williams will be okay for next Sunday.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ref still was up the sh*t in the second half but geez we played well from the outset, only player who deserves to be demoted would have to be holdsworth imo.

Time to head home, waiting at strathfield for the train with about one million kiddies returning from the easter show, all dressed up as that stupid corey fella.

Dogs results this weekend except nsw cup-

Nrl 25-12 over souths
Toyota 26-24 over souths
Sg ball 74-6 over western sydney
Harold matts 16-17 loss to western sydney

Just got home. Souths were dead set ordinary out wide in the second half. The combo of Gordon and Merritt on one side was absolutely horrible in defence. Buddy Gordon should be demoted back to Reggies on that performance tonight. He gave us absolutely nothing in either attack or defence.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Timmah said:
Dogs results this weekend except nsw cup-

Nrl 25-12 over souths
Toyota 26-24 over souths
Sg ball 74-6 over western sydney
Harold matts 16-17 loss to western sydney

Is that for real, or a typo?

aqua_duck

Coach
Souths have got to be the deadset dumbest team I've seen in a long time. The amount of stupid penalties late in the count, illegal rakes, hands on the ball, interferring in the play the ball, all unnecessary penalties on 3rd, 4th and 5th tackles. Then there is the stupid one out stuff close to the line, the poor reads in defence.

*Yileen Gordon is the biggest waste of space in the NRL
*Kidwell, he's past his best
*Talanoa, no confidence under the high ball and does not penetrate in attack, one of those players that clearly tries hard but doesn't come up with much
*Merritt, tries to do too much too often
*Hegarty, no need to explain

Souths need to inject some new players, young guys like Sam Huihahau, Eddy Pettybourne, etc surely could not do any worse than the idiots they have out there at present

aqua_duck said:
Souths have got to be the deadset dumbest team I've seen in a long time. The amount of stupid penalties late in the count, illegal rakes, hands on the ball, interferring in the play the ball, all unnecessary penalties on 3rd, 4th and 5th tackles. Then there is the stupid one out stuff close to the line, the poor reads in defence.

*Yileen Gordon is the biggest waste of space in the NRL
*Kidwell, he's past his best
*Talanoa, no confidence under the high ball and does not penetrate in attack, one of those players that clearly tries hard but doesn't come up with much
*Merritt, tries to do too much too often
*Hegarty, no need to explain

Souths need to inject some new players, young guys like Sam Huihahau, Eddy Pettybourne, etc surely could not do any worse than the idiots they have out there at present

Agreed!

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Buddy is copping a pasting on the Pride, and now here it seems. Unwarranted.

But we are one of the dumbest sides I've ever seen. Penalties and poor options in attack, infuriating.

Well done Dogs.

Latest posts