What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R2 MNF :: Dragons 30 Titans 12 @ WIN

Round 2 Result - Dragons v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nikki

Coach
Just got the first clap of thunder here. hope it doesnt knock out my signal. Im already bored sh*tless!! lol.

Hoggy

Bench
I am beyond filthy, put $5 on Cooper to be FTS, then looked at the ticket and it says "last try scorer"

Unbelievable.

DeeGan

Bench
Well my young one was crook and I couldn't make the game which is probably a good thing given the weather which by all reports will only get worse.

As for the game - a little dull to say the least. The weather is playing it's part as both teams are playing percentage football.

I am most pleased with the defence of our guys and really impressed by the turn around of Jefferey who could of went in to his shell after spilling an early bomb. Soward has continually peppered him and he has answered every question asked since.

The Dragons have to be a little disappointed at only putting six points on us given they had the wind behind them and the lions share of posession in the first half. Not that we can talk all too much after that first half, though it's most pleasing to see their ain't much direction in the Dragons attack.

I am quietly confident heading in to the second half with the breeze behind us. Our kicking game has to improve though.

Nice try to Swain (FINALLY!). I had a beer with him after our last trial and brought up the fact he was still without a try after 50 odd games. I am sure he enjoyed that.

BRING IT HOME TITANS! :D

DeeGan

Bench
DeeGan said:
Well my young one was crook and I couldn't make the game which is probably a good thing given the weather which by all reports will only get worse.

As for the game - a little dull to say the least. The weather is playing it's part as both teams are playing percentage football.

I am most pleased with the defence of our guys and really impressed by the turn around of Jefferey who could of went in to his shell after spilling an early bomb. Soward has continually peppered him and he has answered every question asked since.

The Dragons have to be a little disappointed at only putting six points on us given they had the wind behind them and the lions share of posession in the first half. Not that we can talk all too much after that first half, though it's most pleasing to see their ain't much direction in the Dragons attack.

I am quietly confident heading in to the second half with the breeze behind us. Our kicking game has to improve though.

Nice try to Swain (FINALLY!). I had a beer with him after our last trial and brought up the fact he was still without a try after 50 odd games. I am sure he enjoyed that.

BRING IT HOME TITANS! :D

Good one idiot - 12 points in five minutes from the Dragons, 18-6 :oops:

DeeGan

Bench
Not good enough - 18pts in 13 minutes to open the second half to the Dragons ... how we are so poor away from home I don't know. Cartwright needs to address it and address it soon. Not that he would have sat on his hands during the off-season, though fugg me dead, it's like chalk and cheese going off last week OR are the Cowboys that bad?

Oh, and likely looking at 0 from 8 in the tipping with many others including our two commentators :lol:

DeeGan

Bench
Congrats to the Dragons and Nathan Brown :clap:

After a standard first half, the Dragons responded in the second and simply outplayed us in all facets. Our poor handling, lack of discipline and missed tackled contributed as well mind you, though the Dragons led by Soward were too good.

A nice kick up the ass for us.

Hoggy

Bench
Hoggy said:
I am beyond filthy, put $5 on Cooper to be FTS, then looked at the ticket and it says "last try scorer"

Unbelievable.

I now love Matt Cooper. :lol:

Can't believe I got away with that.

Those last three and a half minutes I was sweating bullets.

This Year?

Immortal
Wow. It's a big difference what happens when the Dragons get their outside backs some early ball, but the Titans did make them look good. I thought Poore had a great game and Laffranchi had great game for the Tits. Also I think the Dragons played to the conditions better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
BTW 1/8 this week with my tipping

i got the first game right, the broncos... couldnt pick my nose since!