What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R21 Sat :: Cowboys 20 Roosters 32 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 21 Result :: Cowboys v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chriss

Juniors
Mate look at the table again

I'm watching. Manly better pick up and NOT lose a single game or Melbourne will grab the Minor.

The points for and against difference is severely closing in between the Storm and the Eagles.

Geohood

Bench
Don't worry effnic im sure plenty of others are in your boat lol... by all means we should have won by 30+ but the bad start didn't let that happen.

Chook Norris

First Grade
People must wake up and see , the roosters need an attacking halfback not one just kicks or bombs all the time , and are in the top 4 on false pretense

scored three trys and set up others

you sir are a genious

please tell me who will win in each game for every round

See thats my point roosters are where they are by their draw

see what?

and don't bother using the excuse of "you were behind...".. the fact is we won and were much the better team in the 2nd half (under of course that kid you hate - Pearce), obviously we have a mentality problem and got complacent whereas the cowboys were simply way too enthusiastic

oh and yes.. that means according to you, the Storm are also pretenders because they lost to a team like New Zealand last week :roll:

Last edited:

redreg

Juniors
Thank f**k they awarded that last try. I had money on the Roosters minus the 11.5 point start. Quite frankly I didn't think it was a try at all.

ahhh sorry, yeah that was suspect.

Overall i think that was one of our better performances, despite the criticism we played poor against a bottom places team. Great goal line defense and inspirational performances from a few of our players got us through in the end. Mitchell Pearce is an absolute legend.

Last edited:

Latest posts