What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R25 Sat :: Cowboys 22 Raiders 10 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 25 Result :: Cowboys v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
How god awful are these abc commentators....terrible.

Lol Im not listening to the broadcast but I was gonna kick a dog when I listened to the Cowboys v Roosters match. They made so many mistakes and were so biased it wasn't funny.

Spoon > Belmore.... aahahaaha

bileduct

Coach
if you followed the news you would know that Cy Lasscock was on stand-by for Chalk if he couldn't overcome his hand injury
And if you read my post you would have noticed the number 15, which came right after you whined about decisions to start two players.

Either way, quit your bitching you f**kin genius.

It's not like the club is overwhelmed with options.

And if you read my post you would have noticed the number 15, which came right after you whined about decisions to start two players.

Either way, quit your bitching you f**kin genius.

It's not like the club is overwhelmed with options.

Would you rather they play injured players, or break the salary cap like we've been given permission to do??

bileduct

Coach
Would you rather they play injured players, or break the salary cap like we've been given permission to do??
Playing injured is a harsh reality in the world of professional sport.

And tell me this... Who the f**k is Cy Lasscock if we don't start with a halfback or five-eighth?

Noone.

Playing injured is a harsh reality in the world of professional sport.

And tell me this... Who the f**k is Cy Lasscock if we don't start with a halfback or five-eighth?

Noone.

I was using him as an example to state the point, which you seem to have missed completely you f**kin gronk.

bileduct

Coach
I was using him as an example to state the point, which you seem to have missed completely you f**kin gronk.
So your point is that, in addition to replacing Chalk with someone with no first grade experience, whilst we are battling it out for a place in the final we should also replace other important players in our team (like the main playmaker, for instance) with guys who have even less experience than Cy Lasscock.

That's f**king genius if I understand it correctly.

Moron.

So your point is that, in addition to replacing Chalk with someone with no first grade experience, whilst we are battling it out for a place in the final we should also replace other important players in our team (like the main playmaker, for instance) with guys who have even less experience than Cy Lasscock.

That's f**king genius if I understand it correctly.

Moron.

Its even better genius when you play injured players in key positions f**kstain.

Chalk was clearly not fit, and nor was campese, tongue is clearly not a halfback, so why play them in such a crucial stage of the season when we have permission to break the cap?.

Even you can understand the idiocy behind that bileduct...if you try hard enough.

bileduct

Coach
Its even better genius when you play injured players in key positions f**kstain.

Id rather take the two fit guys with no experience over guys who are injured, but some people apparently arent that smart.
Neil Henry actually has a paid job coaching a football team.

What do you do again?

Neil Henry actually has a paid job coaching a football team.

What do you do again?

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I deal with idiots like you every day......

Fair dinkum how stupid can you get bileduct, learn to f**king read.

CAMPESE WAS NOT FIT, NOR WAS CHALK, IT WAS STUPID TO PLAY THEM WHEN WE DIDNT HAVE TO.

Charlie124

First Grade
I love the Cowboys.

Carl Webb played out of his f**king skin tonight.

I love the Cowboys.

I cant believe im about to say this but go the broncos!

I f**kING love the Cowboys.

bileduct

Coach
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I deal with idiots like you every day......

Fair dinkum how stupid can you get bileduct, learn to f**king read.

CAMPESE WAS NOT FIT, NOR WAS CHALK, IT WAS STUPID TO PLAY THEM WHEN WE DIDNT HAVE TO.
Oh, so we are assured of a top 8 spot are we?

Oh, so we are assured of a top 8 spot are we?

Nope, but had we rested Campese this week like we should have, he'd probably be right (hamstring tightness) next week to make our place in the 8 a certainty, now, we face a wait and see if he makes it.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yes, god knows who we would have played if Campo was dropped due to his obvious injury I mean it all goes back to the Todd Carney affair and it shows why he is such a risk for any club to take.

If we had Carney, we may not have won, but we would have been a damn sight more organised.

bileduct

Coach
Nope, but had we rested Campese this week like we should have, he'd probably be right (hamstring tightness) next week to make our place in the 8 a certainty, now, we face a wait and see if he makes it.
So, had you been stand-in coach for the week we are playing for a top four position, the game plan would have been to effectively throw the game, even though Campese has been declared fit to play, because he'll "probably be right" the next week just in time for us to scrape into 7th or 8th spot and face automatic elimination from the finals series.

Bra-f**king-vo.

Neil Henry, please f**k off. We need VictorTheViking running the show.

So, had you been stand-in coach for the week we are playing for a top four position, the game plan would have been to effectively throw the game, even though Campese has been declared fit to play, because he'll "probably be right" the next week just in time for us to scrape into 7th or 8th spot and face automatic elimination from the finals series.

Bra-f**king-vo.

Neil Henry, please f**k off. We need VictorTheViking running the show.

Are you fair dinkum? Mate stay off the weed, its not good.

Fit players are always going to be a better use to the team than unfit, even a f**kin 2 year old kid could understand that, and it showed quite clearly in the performance tonight.

But hey, apparently bileduct is so smart he thinks playing our key players injured is worth the risk rather than having them fully fit for the finals.

BRAFARKINGVO TO YOU, einstein.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Let's not go mental, this was always going to be a massive danger game and we were obviously under strength.

Now, what is the story with Thurling ?? did he come back in the second half

Let's not go mental, this was always going to be a massive danger game and we were obviously under strength.

Now, what is the story with Thurling ?? did he come back in the second half

Its hard not to when you've got to deal with someone so incredibly stupid that they couldn't tell if they were male or female.....

Not sure what the go is with thurling, apparently chalk reinjured his thumb....buttriss ended up playing in the halves, and somehow, with the weight of posession the cowboys had, we still only lost by 12, imagine what it would have been like had we had fit people on the field.

Jono078

Referee
Knew the Cowboys would win.

Raiders just got too many injuries and Cowboys starting to hit their straps and avoid the spoon.

bileduct

Coach
But hey, apparently bileduct is so smart he thinks playing our key players injured is worth the risk rather than having them fully fit for the finals.

BRAFARKINGVO TO YOU, einstein.
I think that you'll find that what makes bileduct so smart is that he understands that the team actually has to qualify for the finals before they can play in the finals...

Has that crossed your mind at all?

Did you take it into consideration when you came up with this f**king amazing plan to bench our ONLY PLAYMAKER for an inexperienced prop forward and string together a gameplan without an established 1/2 or 5/8?

What a f**kin dill you are.

Latest posts