What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R4 Sat :: Dragons 16 Sharks 18 @ ANZ

Round 4 Result :: Dragons v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

stg-main.jpg

ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA
1. Ben HORNBY
2. Jason NIGHTINGALE, 3. Mark GASNIER (c), 4. Matt COOPER, 5. Josh MORRIS
6. Rangi CHASE, 7. Jamie SOWARD
8. Justin POORE, 9. Ben ELLIS, 10. Jason RYLES
11. Beau SCOTT, 12. Kirk REYNOLDSON
13. Dean YOUNG​

Int - 14. Jarrod SAFFY, 15. Dan HUNT, 16. Lagi SETU, 17. Chase STANLEY
Res - 18. Jon GREEN, 19. Stuart WEBB​

cro-main.jpg

CRONULLA SUTHERLAND
1 Brett KEARNEY
2 Bryson GOODWIN, 3 Ben POMEROY, 4 David SIMMONS, 5 Luke COVELL
6 Greg BIRD, 7 Brett KIMMORLEY
8 Adam PEEK, 9 Kevin KINGSTON, 10 Luke DOUGLAS
11 Paul STEPHENSON, 12 Lance THOMPSON
13 Fraser ANDERSON​

Int - 14 Jacob SELMES, 15 Bryan NORRIE, 16 Isaac DE GOIS, 17 Misi TAULAPAPA
Res - 18 Eddie SU'A​

ref-yell.jpg

Referee
SEAN HAMPSTEAD
Sideline Officials: Peter Kirby & Michael Jones
Video Referee: Russell Smith​

SCHEDULE
3:00pm Gates open
3:05pm Toyota Cup: Dragons v Sharks
5:30pm NRL: Dragons v Sharks​

RELATED MATCHES
Toyota Cup Dragons v Sharks @ ANZ, 3:05pm
NSW Cup Cronulla Cobras v Wentworthville @ OKI Jubilee, Sat 3:00pm​

Inferno

Coach
With the annihilation of our forward pack and halves, I just can't see us getting this one.

dragondad

First Grade
This thread is quiet.

So i thought id start it up.

Piss off you non winning thug like,cradle snatching scum

Inferno

Coach
Where the hell is everyone?

Bloody Dogs/Roosters is stealing our thunder.

No idea what the final team is likely to be for us, but I can almost guarantee it sure as hell won't be what Sticky has named.

Misi definitely won't be playing, someone from the bench will probably start, one of the starters will be benched and there's probably also a good chance another of the benchies will drop off and be replaced by someone named in another grade. That seems to be the way Sticky likes to do it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Who cares what the team's like? It's gonna fugging lose.

Good to see last year's acclaimed diving performance can't be repeated by the same man this year.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Who cares what the team's like? It's gonna fugging lose.

Good to see last year's acclaimed diving performance can't be repeated by the same man this year.

You really are a weird little prik aren't you Dodge? I thought the reason for this forum was for team discussions and late mail etc etc.. but NO, it's so you have your own little troll domain to talk sh*t in.

I like a good sh*t stir before game day also but your just way out of your league in this department unfortunately.

Go talk sh*t somewhere else, or at least buy yourself a sharp wit in your next life.

Tool.

The Sperm Sharks have got nuthin and they know it.

A quick look through their threads will show them for the turquoise turd ticklers they truly are.

Bennett will get the boys firin' up before he even gets here.

Watch this Phoenix rise from the ashes and inflict a new era of pain on our poor unfortunate hobbits across the way.

I can't wait until tomorrow to bash 'em around like the red-headed step-children that they are.

Speking of red-headed step-children, To bad Lance won't be playing? :twisted:

We won't need him to smash the merged filth, I wouldn't worry about it too much ;-)

I heard Gallen and Hopoate are going to catch up to watch the game over a nice bottle of red, exchange a few tackling techniques and see where the night takes them...:ls:

coolumsharkie

Referee
I reckon you merged scum supporters are in denial, especially San Souci (lol, He's proud of growing up in San Souci). We might have once been second to you lot but that was back in a day when you were a single entity side, back in the day when you guys had all the money and we had the "Save the Sharks" campaign. These days the tables have turned on you South coast where the f**k is my home ground whores. Whilst we own our own ground and have a new grandstand to sit in, you lot are looking nervously at your missing poker machine revenue and wondering when your next meal is coming from.

Can you still buy paddle pops for 10 cents in Kogarah? You would think so considering how much things have'nt changed in your district since I was a young tacker. Won't be long before we see you sad lot move permanently South.

Bennett wont save you lot, unless you plan to re-locate to Brisbane and enjoy the huge junior base that the Bronco's have had. I'm sure they might be willing to go halvsies with ya's... NOT.

So anyway have fun commuting to West Sydney to watch your team run around this afternoon, it's a long way back to San Souci with your arse underneath your arm.

I reckon you merged scum supporters are in denial, especially San Souci (lol, He's proud of growing up in San Souci). We might have once been second to you lot but that was back in a day when you were a single entity side, back in the day when you guys had all the money and we had the "Save the Sharks" campaign. These days the tables have turned on you South coast where the f**k is my home ground whores. Whilst we own our own ground and have a new grandstand to sit in, you lot are looking nervously at your missing poker machine revenue and wondering when your next meal is coming from.

Can you still buy paddle pops for 10 cents in Kogarah? You would think so considering how much things have'nt changed in your district since I was a young tacker. Won't be long before we see you sad lot move permanently South.

Bennett wont save you lot, unless you plan to re-locate to Brisbane and enjoy the huge junior base that the Bronco's have had. I'm sure they might be willing to go halvsies with ya's... NOT.

So anyway have fun commuting to West Sydney to watch your team run around this afternoon, it's a long way back to San Souci with your arse underneath your arm.

You, uh, got a trophy cabinet in this Stadium? :(

No? ah well. You just keep pluggin' away there big guy. I'm sure with your current crop...well, but your prospects are.... hmmm.

Anyway, it is a very nice Grandstand. Run along now.

coolumsharkie

Referee
You, uh, got a trophy cabinet in this Stadium? :(

No? ah well. You just keep pluggin' away there big guy. I'm sure with your current crop...well, but your prospects are.... hmmm.

Anyway, it is a very nice Grandstand. Run along now.

And wheres your trophy cabinet? Last time i looked you guys don't have one also.. proof of being in denial. Besides, even if you did.. where would you put it?

Woolongong probably.

Our current crop when fit and not suspended look pretty good don't you think? Considering we have beaten last years GF contenders this year and you guys can't even beat Canberra. It's going to be fun watching our broken down team still squash you poor arses.

Yes it is a very nice grandstand, have fun at ANZ won't you..

Latest posts