What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Fri :: Broncos 32 Titans 18 @ Suncorp

Heritage Round 10 - Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coaster

Bench
Hodges - OUT

Is that confirmed?

If it is that is good news.

Im f*cking dying here at the moment, i just cant wait for this game to start, reading threads to pass time, constantly hitting refresh, and polishing off beers quicker and quicker.

Bring it on i say, right fu*king now

Twigg

Juniors
Is that confirmed?

If it is that is good news.

Im f*cking dying here at the moment, i just cant wait for this game to start, reading threads to pass time, constantly hitting refresh, and polishing off beers quicker and quicker.

Bring it on i say, right fu*king now

Source: Channel 7

beads6

First Grade
Broncos playing like busted arse.... They have crap defence and look garbage in attack they don't deserve to win this one if they somehow do... The Titans are very well coached whilst Henjak is a gnome with NFI!!!!!

Ghoulies

Bench
All those extra !'s don't make what you say any less stupid, beads.

We're 7-3 after 10 rounds with a squad that, in my mind, is inferior to last years. Not all of our wins have been perfect, but they don't have to be at this stage. Our defensive technique has been shocking for years now; that problem hasn't miraculously materialised since Henjak took over.

I'm not sold on Ivan's coaching ability at this stage, but to write a coach off after 10 rounds puts you in the lockyno1 stratosphere of idiocy.

8Ball

First Grade
I'm not sold on Ivan's coaching ability at this stage, but to write a coach off after 10 rounds puts you in the lockyno1 stratosphere of idiocy.

Careful now.. Lets not make comments we can't take back. ;-)

Big Pete

Referee
I thought the Titans were far more determined than the Broncos tonight and it's a pity that they didn't receive the reward from their perspective. From mine I'm quite happy to take the two points and go into Round 11 with a 7-3 record BUT I hope to see some improvement come the end of Round 20.

Without Israel Folau, the Broncos would've been sitting ducks which really goes to show how important Folau can be 10 metres out. Fantastic performance by the man and I for one hope he continues it all season. Was also good to see Te'o find his feet, lets hope he keeps it up.

Just on the Titans, I can't believe Nathan Friend hasn't been considered a Queensland bolter. He was absolutely outstanding last night keeping the Broncos defensive line on their toes and his work should be commended. He absolutely owned PJ and McCullough IMO. Also want to give a big wrap to Kevin Gordon, what a fantastic try and I believe he's got a fantastic future in front of him - which is spectacular considering the Titans unearthed a future sensation last year in Jordan Ropana who's since gone onto do his mission.

I thought the Titans were far more determined than the Broncos tonight and it's a pity that they didn't receive the reward from their perspective. From mine I'm quite happy to take the two points and go into Round 11 with a 7-3 record BUT I hope to see some improvement come the end of Round 20.

Without Israel Folau, the Broncos would've been sitting ducks which really goes to show how important Folau can be 10 metres out. Fantastic performance by the man and I for one hope he continues it all season. Was also good to see Te'o find his feet, lets hope he keeps it up.

Just on the Titans, I can't believe Nathan Friend hasn't been considered a Queensland bolter. He was absolutely outstanding last night keeping the Broncos defensive line on their toes and his work should be commended. He absolutely owned PJ and McCullough IMO. Also want to give a big wrap to Kevin Gordon, what a fantastic try and I believe he's got a fantastic future in front of him - which is spectacular considering the Titans unearthed a future sensation last year in Jordan Ropana who's since gone onto do his mission.

Yeah. Agree with that notion. That Itans played with far more vigour and alot more intensity. I guess the factor that got the Broncos the 2-Points came in the form of a 1.90m Tall Polyneasian Bull.

Big Pete

Referee
Why the low number of posts in this thread ??...lack of interest ??.

Because both supporter bases are relatively small on LU. While we're particularly bigger, what are we supposed to write? The match was fairly predictable in the scheme of things.

Because both supporter bases are relatively small on LU. While we're particularly bigger, what are we supposed to write? The match was fairly predictable in the scheme of things.

Actually going into the 2nd Half, I thought the Titans had the game by the Groin.

miccle

Bench
Thread's probably small because:

1. the game was only broadcast live into Qld, thus the lack of posts during the time it was actually played.
2. Broncos and Titans supporter numbers on here aren't that large anyway, with both teams having bigger individual forums.
3. No real controversies in the match. The refs were okay, no big judiciary news, no real points of argument from either side. Entertaining match of footy, won by the better team on the night and enjoyed by 43,000+ people at Lang Park. Win/win for us Broncos supporters at least!

Latest posts