What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Sun :: Tigers 22 Rabbitohs 23 @ SCG

Heritage Round 10 - Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ever tried condensing your thoughts into one post? :lol:

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
TIP: Crowd - 19,200

I'd be very disappointed in that. On Sunday, sunny day, 2 sydney teams... Should get close to 22,000-25,000 IMO.

I'd love for Souths, Tigers, Dogs and Dragons to all make the semis this year and all somehow VS each other because there would be bumper crowds to any of the game between them. :cool:

tiger_nick

Bench
Tigers and injury crisis--- pfft. You have Lawrence, Collis and Gibbs out. 3 starting players. We have Sutton and Wesser. So it's pretty much even stevens.

And the game will be pretty much even until towards the end when Souths kick ahead and win. ;)

thats true however souths have a lot of depth in those positions. wing has played for australia at 5/8th and capewell is a star of the future imo.

the tigers have no other centers and only 3 genuine props in our top 25. sure this is our fault however they are positions we can ill afford injuries in.

if the tigers get home it will be on the back of farah however im leaning slightly towards souths now.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
thats true however souths have a lot of depth in those positions. wing has played for australia at 5/8th and capewell is a star of the future imo.

the tigers have no other centers and only 3 genuine props in our top 25. sure this is our fault however they are positions we can ill afford injuries in.

if the tigers get home it will be on the back of farah however im leaning slightly towards souths now.

Yeah its great to have Wing as a backup. ;) Although Capewell is improving and will be a star of the future- we still miss having a good fullback. I think we can win BUT the Tigers are a team who will probably trouble Souths cause we play a compressed defense and the Tigers won't be afraid to kick early or spread it wide early and put the ball into space.

Something tells me there will be at least 50 points scored in this game. It would be excellent if they were all scored by Souths! :D

Actually, our defence has improved 10 fold lately.

In our past 3 matches, all against top 5 teams, we've conced 50 odd points. Won against two, and have a positive differencial of 10. We will be a tough team to beat.

gong_eagle

First Grade
balmain.jpg

rabbitohs.jpg

http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/promotions/2009/heritageround/

sando88

Not a Moderator
lots of changes:

isaac luke to start from bench, jamie simpson to start

gallant to fullback, moltzen to centres, trimarchi to prop, mataka to make debut off bench (replacing another injured player, galea)

Jono078

Referee
Damn, I had a look at the score 10 minutes ago and Tigers were up by 10, thought I had another tip right.

Souths win 23-22 :x

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Nathan Merritt kicks a field goal right on fulltime to win it for Souths!

23-22

Listened to 2GB and they are saying its one of the better games of the year and have demanded for more day time footy.

Latest posts