What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sun :: Raiders 38 Warriors 12 @ Canberra

Round 11 :: Raiders v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
Dance of the desperate here.

Warriors have a horrible record at Canberra Stadium, have we EVER won at Canberra Stadium? If so, it was 10+ years ago. We did win at Manuka Oval in 2001 (from memory).

Think Canberra will come out of the blocks fast after a poor game on Monday night. If we can stay with them, we could possibly get on top...but this Warriors team needs a shot in the arm. I hope it comes today.

Dance of the desperate here.

Warriors have a horrible record at Canberra Stadium, have we EVER won at Canberra Stadium? If so, it was 10+ years ago. We did win at Manuka Oval in 2001 (from memory).

Think Canberra will come out of the blocks fast after a poor game on Monday night. If we can stay with them, we could possibly get on top...but this Warriors team needs a shot in the arm. I hope it comes today.

Do you think the acid will go on Jones if Warriors lose ??...

skeepe

Immortal
What a great try by Mick Picker. Raiders 18 Warriors 12 half time in Toyota Cup. Highlight so far Kevin Locke's 110 metre try.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah both those tries were beauties.

I was hoping that Dugan would be in first grade, but oh well.

aussies1st

Staff member
10-0, Croker scores his 5th try this season. Finally we are moving the ball around, where has this been all season?

skeepe

Immortal
Wayne Pearce reckons the big Warriors forwards are getting tired.

Maxwell is an awful referee.

skeepe

Immortal
Steve Price clearly knocks on over the line. Try given anyway as Russell Smith gets on the board.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why in God's name are NZ wearing white? Black home jerseys would've made more sense... :?

NZ TRY and converted, 10-6 now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Steve Price clearly knocks on over the line. Try given anyway as Russell Smith gets on the board.
Why don't you actually attend the game instead of being a whinging prick about the referees all game? :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Why don't you actually attend the game instead of being a whinging prick about the referees all game? :lol:

You don't know my personal situation so go f**k yourself. There are plenty of reasons why I couldn't make it to the game.

As for the try, he clearly lost it and had no control.

And as I type the referees have a telling hand in another Warriors try. That pass travelled 3 metres forward.

Latest posts