What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Fri :: Dragons 38 Panthers 10 @ WIN Wollongong

Round 12 :: Dragons v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Yes robinson definetely seems to feel the need to compenstate for the fact his from penrith when he refs penrith, pretty frustrating to be honest.

I know what you mean. Ben Cummins is from Canberra and so tries too hard to look impartial when he gets Raiders games.

Bazal

Post Whore
DOUBLE MOVEMENT!...you are kidding me...

He hit the freaking ground...and made a second movement...you are KIDDING!!!!

He hit the ground..right elbow hits the ground...and the arm comes around to put the ball down. That'll do me. Piss off Lyons you idiot.

Lyon's bank account just got more cash in it for the Dragons 20+ result.

:lol::lol::lol:

Should just have a thread for you and skeepe...endless laughter

Caged Panther

First Grade
Anyway yes the refs were hopeless but in the end our inexperience showed through. Honestly feel if we had lewis or waterhouse we would have had that bit of extra compsure and could have won. Nevermind good learning experience.

Kiki

First Grade
I AM SO PROUD OF MY BOYS

god they are so good. and with so many players out. aaaaah beautiful to watch.

Big Mick

Referee
It wasnt a double movement because the ball never touched the turf der read the rules

Umm...maybe you should brother...the arm CARRYING the ball...hits the ground...and then makes a second movement...its a double movement.

skeepe

Immortal
I AM SO PROUD OF MY BOYS

god they are so good. and with so many players out. aaaaah beautiful to watch.

Didn't realise you supported the refs. Make sense I suppose given they were wearing Dragons jerseys and all.

Big Mick

Referee
I'm proud of my young lads. Playing 17 vs 13 on the field tonight...never gave up trying despite the scoreline.

We'll bounce back from this.

Credit to the Dragons...they played very well. Should be proud of these boys...they are a well drilled unit.

bigfoot

Juniors
Haha wow, I'm honestly not sure if Stremo is a dragons fan or just a troll. He signs up today and has been baiting the thread the entire time.

Congrats Dragons, a deserved win. Took your chances, and our inexperience shone through.
The refs didn't help our cause though... talk about f**king one-sided.

Bazal

Post Whore
Penrith thumped, and deservedly so. Horrible defence (on that subject, Coote is a such a bad last line defender), too many errors, and little direction in attack...but, of course, it all comes down to the refs :lol::lol:

Big Mick

Referee
To Big to strong to good go the refs Oh and the dragons lol lol

lol...good banter mate...i've had fun bantering with you.

Congratulations on the win. Enjoy it!

Best of luck for the remainder of the season Dragons...i've got a bet on you guys coming top 4...i'm hoping you can keep it up :sarcasm:

skeepe

Immortal
MOTM: Steve Lyons (Dragons) and Jason Robinson (Dragons).

Worth noting that the Panthers did not receive a penalty for the final 60 minutes, despite the Dragons lying all over the ruck every tackle and one of the most blatant double movements you'll ever see.

Latest posts