What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R13 Fri :: Tigers 10 Panthers 26 @ Leichhardt

Round 13 :: Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spike

First Grade
Luke Walsh scores and that is it

Put that try down to Puletua's hit to force the ball loose

Big Mick

Referee
TRY TO WALSH!

Lovely try...great try Luke...great try!

Geez I love when he takes on the line....he doesn't do it often...but when he does he makes them count.

Great stuff...great try!

Was a great grinding win on the back foot in the second half....I thought we'd get done...especially with 15 guys...very proud of the guys...geez they are playing with plenty of ticker...love the committment.

Big Mick

Referee
You're assuming the referees making the decisions are competent.

LOL agreed with that...but ah well.

Decisions have gone both ways tonight...but I think maybe bit more for Tigers...biggest was the try...but ah well.

I feel good about this!

Big Mick

Referee
OH WHAT A PIECE OF PLAY THAT WAS!

That was brilliant!!!

You have to give this!

No way does it go forward Sterling you goose!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If this a try, it'll probably be the best of the season so far. Wont be surprise if they disallow it. :roll:

shear_joy9

Coach
farrah couldn't do it all by himself

panthers just seemed to really outethuse the tigers.
great to watch

PARRA_FAN

Coach
There are so many technical rules that denies some great tries in the game. Im really glad that was awarded.

About time the video refs had common sense to give it a try even if it was about 90%.

First time in a long time, the game was called down the middle.

We're a sh*t team and lost to a good team.

Good effort from the Panthers, deserved win.

Apey

Staff member
interesting call that one.

By the letter of the law you imagine it shouldn't have been awarded. Did he miss the offside player, forget about the rule or did he just deliberately ignore it just so he could give it?

I think it deserved a try, don't get me wrong... pretty interesting though.

Oh well, 2/2.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Good win, mentally penrith is a lot tougher this season. During the middle part of the 2nd half I thought we really got done with some poor decisions but we kept our heads and ground it out until our opportunities came. Last few season we would have just lost our head and got flogged.

Latest posts