What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R14 Sun :: Raiders 22 Sharks 24 @ Canberra

Round 14 :: Raiders v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
Phil Rothfield has today predicted that the Raiders will finish with the wooden spoon this year :crazy:

Raiders to use this as motivation and win by 44.

If we used that logic we'd have been beating teams by 44 points for the past 4 years.

~knights~

Juniors
big game today between the two 5/8's

campese v barrett

mullen has an injured shoulder and now the selectors are looking at barrett for the blues

campo just needs to play a strong game today and he should get the blues spot

Canberra should have too much for the Sharks down here. If Canberra can put on points at all different stages, I don't think Cronulla will be able to win. I think Cronulla are capable of scoring tries in quick succession but not getting over the stripe regularly over the full 80 minutes.

Canberra by 12

Jason Maher

Immortal
I predict the Raiders to win by 40, and skeepe to have a whinge about the ref preventing them winning by 60. :D

Jason Maher

Immortal
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! Does the incompetence ever end at Cronulla? Apparently the club left the members free tickets in Sydney.