What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Fri :: Sea Eagles 44 Knights 20 @ Bluetongue

R20 Malcolm Reilly Shield :: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-man-main.jpg

1. Michael Robertson
2. Tony Williams 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Ben Farrar 5. David Williams
6. Chris Bailey 7. Matt Orford (c)
8. Jason King 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough 12. Glenn Hall
13. Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14. Kieran Foran 15. Brent Kite 16. George Rose 17. Shane Rodney
Reserves: 18. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

teams-nwc-alt.jpg

1. Kurt Gidley (c)
2. Keith Lulia 3. Junior Sau 4. Adam MacDougall 5. Akulia Uate
6. Ben Rogers 7. Scott Dureau
8. Mark Taufua 9. Isaac DeGois 10. Richie Fa’aoso
11. Steve Simpson 12. Zeb Taia
13. Matt Hilder

Interchange: 14. Wes Naiqama 15. Marvin Karawana 16. Cory Paterson 17. Danny Wicks

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer & Jason Robinson
Touch Judges: Steve Carrall, Russell Turner
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Toyota Cup Round 20
Manly Warringah v Newcastle
Bluetongue Stadium, Friday 5:20pm

Arrive Alive Cup
Holy Cross College Ryde (NSW) v Erindale College (ACT)
Bluetongue Stadium, Friday 3:40pm

QLD Cup Round 18
Ipswich (GCO) v Sunshine Coast (MAN)
Briggs Rd, Saturday 3:00pm

r20-mannwc.jpg

Last edited:

t-ba

Post Whore
Upset? If Manly keeps on playing the way they are the Knights will smack the sh*t out of them.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Not sure what to expect here.

With all the hoo-ha regarding Smith leaving and the injuries to Mullo and Gids the Knights have every excuse to lose this one. Manly have improved from their early season form but have not been overly spectacular of late.

Knights by 8

Truthy746

Juniors
Upset? If Manly keeps on playing the way they are the Knights will smack the sh*t out of them.

Dragons Game: Missing half of our "best team" against the team that's favourited to win the premiership.

Sharks: Not much excuse for that poor attacking performance, but SOO definitely affected the team's preparation.

I think this week Manly are going to put at least 16+ on the Knights, mainly due to the Knights problems. With Smith leaving, Mullen and Gidley injured, it will be pretty terrible to see Manly lose a game for the taking like this.

GB!

Juniors
being in gosford, i expect more knights fans to rock up than eagles fans.
but in saying that, manly by 16

mozza91

Coach
If the guys are 100% focused on footy they should win, I mean Manly have Bailey at 5/8 that points to a Knights victory

Bicey_18

Bench
Dragons Game: Missing half of our "best team" against the team that's favourited to win the premiership.

Sharks: Not much excuse for that poor attacking performance, but SOO definitely affected the team's preparation.

I think this week Manly are going to put at least 16+ on the Knights, mainly due to the Knights problems. With Smith leaving, Mullen and Gidley injured, it will be pretty terrible to see Manly lose a game for the taking like this.

What problems would they be? So what... our coach is leaving next year, not gunna make a damn bit of difference. Gidley will play also. Considering the Knights gave you lot a smacking earlier in the year, I dont see where this confidence is coming from? Maybe getting out of jail against the 2nd last team?

Truthy746

Juniors
What problems would they be? So what... our coach is leaving next year, not gunna make a damn bit of difference. Gidley will play also. Considering the Knights gave you lot a smacking earlier in the year, I dont see where this confidence is coming from? Maybe getting out of jail against the 2nd last team?

Your coach leaving will make alot of difference, like it would to many other teams in the NRL. Even with Gidley playing also, I still think you will miss Mullen alot considering he is your half/five eight (I'm not sure what he plays now). So yeah, Manly still to win.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Your coach leaving will make alot of difference, like it would to many other teams in the NRL. Even with Gidley playing also, I still think you will miss Mullen alot considering he is your half/five eight (I'm not sure what he plays now). So yeah, Manly still to win.

We managed to destroy Canberra with only 1 half and that half was Ben Rogers. Mullen wont be missed as much as you think.

Losing Houston will have a much bigger effect given our injury issue in the forwards.

Last edited: