What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R22 Sat :: Sea Eagles 22 Rabbitohs 36 @ Brookvale

Round 22 :: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fox didn't show a replay but Watmough looked square to me. Now he and Orford are arguing in the in goal as rabbits get ahead by 12. edit try to Manly! Come from behind win?

Manly tonight remind me of Saints in years gone. Creating plenty of opportunities then throwing these miracle passes that don't need to be thrown. Hard to watch.

Eelectrica

Referee
The Williams brothers started the job on Manly and the Rabbits have finished it.
36-16 souths

After the 12-0 start, this is unbelievable.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Credit where it is due, we where the better team, and won easily.

Manly looked tired after last Monday, which we have gone through more than any other team in the comp.

We live on.

renouf

Juniors
lets hope manly scum miss the finals.. overrated hacks have been talking themselves up for weeks now

innsaneink

Referee
ive given up on manly this year ill tip the rabbits. Cause im tired of manly been behind at half time by 20 points every week. Something is wrong with them.

Yeah good onya mate, your team is sh*t, no heart, no guts, give ups, theyre a scum of a club. Anyone else is better

Garts

Bench
I do not think Souths were that good, we were just terrible. That is not a dig at Souths you should be happy you got 2 points but our completion was terrible and we made so many silly errors. Terrible performance by Manly.

innsaneink

Referee
I do not think Souths were that good, we were just terrible. That is not a dig at Souths you should be happy you got 2 points but our completion was terrible and we made so many silly errors. Terrible performance by Manly.

LOL....obviously a graduate of the amfonny watmuff school of poor sports - sore loser