What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Fri :: Tigers 34 Bulldogs 12 @ SFS

Round 26 :: Tigers v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sando88

Not a Moderator
i hope we play collis morris payne halatau n whoever else is leavin.. den sheensy can send them out with in special wests tigers style - a loss

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hope Halatau plays, be good to see our future product...

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Gonna be a close one. Holdsworth will do a fine job whilst Ennis takes control. As long as DJ gets his kick chase going we'll be right I hope.

I'm confident, but not overly confident. Bulldogs by 2.

It'll be very interesting to see how they work the minor premiership into this.. Both games played on the one night to decide the minor premiership. Where will the shield be and when are they going to present it?

PS- I love how one player gets rules out and all of a sudden we are crap, we won't win blah blah blah. Ahhh the joys of an internet forum.

Davester

Juniors
I'm predicting that the game will not be a blow out. Even with Kimmorley out the Dogs pack a stronger team on the field to a pretty much shot down Tigers. Dogs should have this game.

Whoever to win by a margin of 12 - 16.

0neye

hippy.gif

Tipster

Bench
Tigers team selection reflects their mind set into this game.

Doggies by plenty. Congrats to them in advance for creating history as well.

sando88

Not a Moderator
Tigers team selection reflects their mind set into this game.

Doggies by plenty. Congrats to them in advance for creating history as well.

ur name is ironic cos tippin like dat is gonna make ur bankrupt

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
My brothers at Kogarah and wants to know what radio station to tune into to listen to this game. Can anyone tell me?

Latest posts