What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Sat :: Eels 18 Raiders 16 @ Parramatta

Round 3 :: Eels v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Gates open 5:05pm

par-main.jpg

PARRAMATTA EELS
1 Luke Burt
2. Joel Reddy 3. Ben Smith 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Eric Grothe
6. Jarryd Hayne 7. Brett Finch
8. Nathan Cayless [c] 9. Matthew Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Joe Galuvao
13. Feleti Mateo​

Interchange: 14. Kris Keating 15. Todd Lowrie 16. Tim Mannah 17. Broderick Wright​

can-main.jpg

CANBERRA RAIDERS
1. David Milne
2. Brett Kelly 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Monaghan 5. Justin Carney
6. Terry Campese 7. Marc Herbert
8. David Shillington 9. Stuart Flanagan 10. Josh Miller
11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison
13. Alan Tongue (c)​

Interchange: 14. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Glen Turner 17. Nigel Plum​

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Steve Lyons
Chris James
Sideline Officials: Daniel Eastwood & Adam Reid
Video Referee: Russell Smith​

Toyota Cup
Parramatta v Canberra
Parramatta Stadium, Saturday 5:15pm​

NSW Cup
Wentworthville (PAR) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST)
Ringrose Park, Sunday 3:00pm​

QLD Cup
Souths Logan (CAN) v Ipswich (GCO)
Meakin Park, Saturday 2:00pm​

r3parcan.jpg

Last edited:
Just like what people said about the Roosters-Raiders last week, except the other way around. Which leads me to believe Canberra will win. :lol:

Spike

First Grade
The Raiders have no right to be in the NRL. As long as they continue to be a blight on the game, I'll continue to bag them. Pretty simple analogy which seems to be a concept beyond the grasp of Raiders fans.

The Raiders have no right to be in the NRL. As long as they continue to be a blight on the game, I'll continue to bag them. Pretty simple analogy which seems to be a concept beyond the grasp of Raiders fans.

How do you figure that they have no right to be in the NRL?? They're no more a blight than any other team, your a deadset gronk spike

bileduct

Coach
LOL!

Keep beating that drum long and hard, Spike. At least you're getting some use out of that wooden spoon.

typicalfan

Coach
what tripe, the Raiders contribute as much as any other side in the NRL to junior development. Teams like Canberra, St George, Penrith, Brisbane, Nth Qld, Titans, Warriors who work hard on junior development are anything but a blight on the game. But i guess someone trolling wouldn't let the facts get in the way of the story.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
parramatta to win easy. after what happened in canberra last week, you couldnt expect the raiders to put up a fight at all away from home.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Spike you care more about The Raiders than the Knights. Did a Raider run over your dog or something.

Eels by 13+, refs to be the main topic of conversation post game no doubt.

FYI, did you see any of us complaining about refs after the roosters game?? No, and for the simple reason that we sucked. But you, like your blind half brother half uncle spike, seem to think that whenever we loose, all raiders fans blame the ref, you morons really need to get over yourselves.