What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I have a work colleague who is close to the Luai family; apparently the Tigpies are offering Bizza substantially more than what he’s on with us - (f*ck knows how they’re squeezing it under the cap?) - for him to seek an early release and the desire for him to play alongside Luai is strong as they are practically Brothers.

But then it all comes down to Bizza and Penrith management. If he values premiership rings more than a bit more coin to play alongside Luai, he’ll stay as I can’t see the Tigers in the top 8 for at least the next three seasons. Moreover, considering Bizza is contracted with us until the end of 2027, I doubt the club will be inclined to let him go just like that.
I'm sure they'll survive living an hour apart. Stop spending this shit

Big Mick

Referee
I have a work colleague who is close to the Luai family; apparently the Tigpies are offering Bizza substantially more than what he’s on with us - (f*ck knows how they’re squeezing it under the cap?) - for him to seek an early release and the desire for him to play alongside Luai is strong as they are practically Brothers.

But then it all comes down to Bizza and Penrith management. If he values premiership rings more than a bit more coin to play alongside Luai, he’ll stay as I can’t see the Tigers in the top 8 for at least the next three seasons. Moreover, considering Bizza is contracted with us until the end of 2027, I doubt the club will be inclined to let him go just like that.

Considering that is literally anti-tampering if they have offered anything, I'd suggest it's not true tbh.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Isn't it funny how some folks go. My work mates brother's sister's father 2nd cousin..........All for a story.

If true Penrith would be all over the NRL like a cheap suit, because of the anti tampering laws.

Nah....no way...when has that ever happened ?! LOL
I seem to recall the Tigers trying to do that to a young Penrith halfback. They didn’t get done for tampering, but they opened Pandora’s box and they lost their coach. Suggesting that family was important didn’t turn out too well for them, and they had to sack another coach…

Hopefully they have learnt their lesson. I can just see the Tigers approaching To’o through his Luai connection, talking about how much it means to play with your mates, and suggesting that contracts are fungible, and Luai saying ‘you’re right, I want to stay a Panther.’

Latest posts