What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: WCC CHAMPIONS Sea Eagles 28 Rhinos 20 @ Elland Road

09 WCC :: Leeds or Manly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
YEEHAAA!!!

That Shane Rodney was very impressive up front.

Watmough was outstanding today, a little hard done by with that 'high shot' on that midget. Deserved Man of the Match award.

Bring on season 09.

Dutchy

Immortal
So bloody tired I cant type properly...stayed awake all night..Happy with that.

Rodney looks like he will be good under Hasler.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
I wasn't all that impressed with Baileys game at 5/8. Hopefully Des moves Lyon back ASAP.
Dave Williams was crap i would give him a kick up the ass with a week in reserves.
Rodney looked good, has the workrate of Willo but can actually punch a hole in the opposition defense.

Frederick

Staff member
I wasn't all that impressed with Baileys game at 5/8. Hopefully Des moves Lyon back ASAP.
Don't say us Knights fans didn't tell you so. Bailey is a one-trick pony, and that one trick is to try and step through the line just about every time he gets the ball. He has no kicking gam, and although he usually has a decent passing game, he threw some shockers today. You'd be much better served swapping Bailey and Lyon around

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
09wcc-champs-manly.jpg

Latest posts