What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1/2's options

Canard

Immortal
Tom Humble must be wearing candy underpants, everyone wants a piece of his action on the Eels forum.

If he becomes a star Im going to neck myself.

He begged the Cowboys to offer him a contract, paid his own way and trained with them during the last off-season, then wen't out and starred at QLD cup level, and no-one in our organisation even talked to him until after Matt Bowen got injured (by then it was too late Parra had signed him)

Just another day in the life of the worst run organisation in professional sports..

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I can just see Broncos fans falling in love with Tim Smith just like some Parra fans have. Some of us still cant get past it!

Talanexor

Juniors
Cowboys: Thurston, Rovelli, Watts, Thompson, Stig, Bowen and Payne

Would take a LOT of injuries for Payne to move from dummy half, but if we had to, someone like Clint Amos could cover hooker.

Payne wouldn't be my first or second choice halfback - even though he's still better in that position than someone like Ben Hornby.

Cows have plenty of depth in the halves.

Chachi

Bench
With Elliott at the helm, Penrith have a ton of options:
Blair, Burns, Cooper, Coote, Elford, Graham, Iosefa, Kingston, Laurie, Lewis, Paulo, Plum, Pritchard, Romelo, Sammut, Smith, Tighe, Waddell, Walsh, Waterhouse

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
With Elliott at the helm, Penrith have a ton of options:
Blair, Burns, Cooper, Coote, Elford, Graham, Iosefa, Kingston, Laurie, Lewis, Paulo, Plum, Pritchard, Romelo, Sammut, Smith, Tighe, Waddell, Walsh, Waterhouse

Isn't it about time you got over it and moved on? We GET IT Raiders fans hate Elliot...FFS have to hear about it every 5 seconds.

Chachi

Bench
While I am not a massive fan of Tongue at hooker, it is clear Furner is using him there as a temporary measure until Waddell is physically ready to play longer minutes.

P.S. Thanks for taking Purts.

For Manly
Option 1
6.Lyon
7.Foran
Option 2
6.Foran
7.Hodkinson
Option 3
6.Foran
7.Cherry-Evans
Option 4
6.Lyon
7.Hodkinson

Canard

Immortal
Cowboys: Thurston, Rovelli, Watts, Thompson, Stig, Bowen and Payne

Cows have plenty of depth in the halves.

Personally think its our biggest weakness along with outside backs, other than Thursty none of those guys are NRL standard halves. (not even close actually). The words "stop-gap at best" come to mind.

And we currently have a big ? over who even will be our 5/8th!

Last edited:

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
For Manly
Option 1
6.Lyon
7.Foran
Option 2
6.Foran
7.Hodkinson
Option 3
6.Foran
7.Cherry-Evans
Option 4
6.Lyon
7.Hodkinson

Take the tip, Hasler will make a comeeback before he lets Cherry-Evans play NRL. The young fella is on a $10,000 contract. No I haven't left out a zero.

Latest posts