What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sat | Raiders 6-17 Storm | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ferntree footy

Juniors
I've not been a big fan of Nielsen but he has been excellent in defense tonight. Dugan, centres, forwards, all one on one and he's done it. So for me, Dane you're going good. Some one buy this man a boat.

Evenflow

Bench
I've not been a big fan of Nielsen but he has been excellent in defense tonight. Dugan, centres, forwards, all one on one and he's done it. So for me, Dane you're going good. Some one buy this man a boat.

I take it you either don't watch many Storm games or you just don't know what good defence is because Neilen has been a a very good defender for a while now.

ferntree footy

Juniors
I watch 'em all. Nielsen has been good in the defensive line, as part of the line. But tonight highlighted his one on ones, instead of just holding up the ball while someone took legs he took them up top and put them on the ground.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Ben Cummins shows once again why he is the worst ref in the world..

How is this guy the lead ref in games?

Carnifex

Juniors
Agree...what the hell was he on about with the UFC wrestling comment every time there was a bit of push and shove.

The guy is annoying to hell...

yeah he said something like "no punches were thrown it was more like ufc"...err dipsh*t they do punch in "ufc" (MMA)...they also elbow, knee, kick and all types of sh*t.

stormbati

Bench
worst commentary ive ever heard btw. andy raymond is a knob.

Tell me about it.

Anyway, Blair was at his niggly/grubby best tonight but I enjoyed watching him. He adds to the game. Dugan was good but didn't get much help from his team mates. He should leave and be coached by someone who can develop him into the number 1 fullback in the game.

Cronk is in great form and my tip to win the dally m.

bileduct

Coach
yeah he said something like "no punches were thrown it was more like ufc"...err dipsh*t they do punch in "ufc" (MMA)...they also elbow, knee, kick and all types of sh*t.
Yes but for the most part they roll around and hug each other.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
tissues.jpg

More kleenex guys???
f**k me. You're a wanker that has added nothing to this forum over the 22,000 odd posts.

Congrats :roll:

Iafeta

Referee
No doubt Robert Finch will come out with "All the KPIs were ticked, Dugan knocked it on, the referees did a good job out there at Canberra."

skeepe

Immortal
What can you say about that? The second Inglis try was a 100% no try, Dugan's effort was 100% a try. 12 point turnaround to the Storm there, which proved decisive in the end with the margin being 11.

The Cheats have a big enough advantage with a $6m squad without the incompetent refs giving them a massive leg-up, although with the dream team of Cummins and Cooley that was never in doubt. 2 points taken from the Raiders due solely to incompetent refereeing.

The Cheats are being shown up for the pathetic bunch of human beings they are. If they think acting like a bunch if thugs on the field is going to make is feel sorry for them, they clearly need a new adviser. Every performance like that makes me glad the NRL punished them as harshly as they did. If Adam Blair and Brett White make it through the season without being sent off I'll be very, very surprised.

I couldn't have been prouder of the Canberra crowd. The massive chants of "Cheats" that went up was stirring stuff indeed. It's just a shame that those Cheats, in conjunction with the idiots in pink clown suits are still able to take points off other teams.