What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R3 | Fri | Tigers 23-12 Eels | SFS

Result: Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HevyDevy

Coach
Matt Keating has easily been the Eels' best so far.

But gee the Tigers have been impressive so far.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Parramata bought the wrong Justin Poore. They should've got the one who played Origin last year, not this slug.

Meth

Staff member
The Tigers defense has been uncharacteristically good. The Eels attack has been uncharacteristically impotent. I'm sure the second half will be better

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tigers defence has been excellent. Parra have been fairly patient (more than the last 2 weeks) and seem to be waiting for the Tigers to drop their defensive intensity.

Not exactly proactive football.

robson needs to be dumped asap

can't kick, can't tackle

He tackles alright. As well as any other halfback. But he's uncreative in attack.

skeepe

Immortal
In the 120 minutes that make up Parramatta's first halves this season, they've scored 6 points. Not good enough.

ironhorse

Juniors
Robson has improved outta sight since getting his first grade jumper last year . He's gone from totally inept to bloody average ! Still not allowed to kick yet though .

Cletus

First Grade
Robson has improved outta sight since getting his first grade jumper last year . He's gone from totally inept to bloody average ! Still not allowed to kick yet though .

He played first grade for Manly as well. He's pretty ordinary and I can see him making way for Mortimer when he gets back.

Lote has looked good when he's had the ball. Poore not so good. I thought he would have started, did he start in the first two Parra games?

Chook Norris

First Grade
Parramatta look very much disjointed.. very much. On top of that, they can't seem to sustain any sort of pressure. Robson has been ordinary

skeepe

Immortal
I question where Parramatta's heads are at in this one. That tackle where they had 3 markers was just so stupid it beggars belief and shows a team that doesn't have their heads in the game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why do commentators always say "When possession swings back..."?

There's no guarantee it will; on balance of averages the second half should finish 50-50 meaning whoever has the possession advantage in the first half should end up with half that advantage for the 80 minutes.

Or is that what they mean?

Latest posts