What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Mon | Storm 16-18 Sea Eagles | Etihad

Result: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cupid

Juniors
Penalty count 7-4 to Storm, if this year is anything to go by Manly should win the penalty count in the second half.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Penalty count 7-4 to Storm, if this year is anything to go by Manly should win the penalty count in the second half.

And a few absolute bullsh!t penalties at that. I'm glad Greg Alexander fired up because these pricks in pink are ruining our game!! That Foran strip and Matai block were terrible decisions, how can 4 officials make such obvious mistakes....

ferntree footy

Juniors
Penalty count win will do for Manly. It could have looked even more biased if they didn't get that last penalty, cos' Storm shoudl have had the ball from Watmoughs knock on, he played at that kick didn't he? Storm to win the half by 18 points not penalties.

Timbo

Staff member
f**k me. After that shot at goal by Smith I can only imagine how much money the Storm wagered on Manly this evening.

Bazal

Post Whore
What a dumb penalty to give in possession...Melbourne are terrible at the moment