What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R7 | Fri | Bulldogs 36-18 Broncos | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Dogs in off a gridiron-like forward pass. The Storm rort is nothing in comparison to what's happening to the Broncos here.

Danish

Referee
That pass was also forward an absolute mile.

Gould clearly only gets upset when the refs are effecting his bets.

Rodent

Bench
Brett Morris try disallowed because defender's line of sight was impeded but they allow Barba's try? Joke!

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
This is a joke, the ref's have decided the outcome of this game with a series of horrible calls to give the dogs all momentum. :x

kay

Juniors
what a joke, had broncos scored those two tries, Maxwell would have disallowed them straight away. No luck tonight I guess.

munge

Juniors
In ten minutes of rugby league I have seen five decisions go against Brisbane which have cost them the game. Well done to the dogs for being good enough ot take advantage.

But it started at 12-6 with the pantly for lifting, followed by the late tackle on the last, followed by another late tackle on the last, followed by a clear obstruction which stopped a tackle followed by a forward pass.

Its now 30-6 but it could be so different and the broncos are just out on the feet as a result.

aussie7798

First Grade
dogs being given the inside running for the second week in a row must be maxwell as he is the common ref

Danish

Referee
I really am finding it funny that Gould, the man telling refs to shut the hell up last week for ruining a game of football, is having nothing to say about these blatant and obvious decisions.

FFS he even had a go at rabs for saying that pass was forward :lol:

As much credibility as Waldron

MightyBronco

Juniors
Its natural for the refs to lower their standard to the game. This is one of the worst games of footy i have ever seen.

But good on the dogs for upping the tempo and getting it done.

Broncos are a long, long way from playing good footy.

Ghoulies

Bench
No excuses for how we've given up since the shoddy calls started though. Just when I thought we'd stopped the rot too.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
f**king joke. Brisbane are still playing sh*t, but Maxwell and Co should be sacked for this.

Henjak had better get his wallet out at fulltime and give them a spray.

skeepe

Immortal
Dogs score their first legit try of the half, although the six again call seemed pretty dodgy too.

That said, they would never have had the momentum if it wasn't for one of the most incompetent refereeing performances I have ever seen.

Robert Finch OUT NOW!

Latest posts