What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | TEST | Fri 7 May | Australia 12-8 New Zealand | AAMI

Result : Kangaroos v Kiwis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Good first half- New Zealand are right in this game.

It's a shame we conceded a try right on half time. I'm not sure how to feel; the penalty was 50/50, but we've had a few go our way.

Billythekid

First Grade
What a surprise, Matai goes down with some nothing injury and later gives away a stupid penalty on half time.

NZ you are so stupid for picking him.

Other than that Hohaia has been the worst on the field. They will never win with him making constant crucial mistakes.

nehalem

Juniors
Penalty was fair, mattai is not a blocker and this isn't the f**ken NFL

NZ definitely still in the game, they put up a decent fight in that half

Meth

Staff member
Kiwis really need somebody to stand up and take control of the match. Probably Luke. I can't remember Marshall ever doing it for us.

Scorpio30

Bench
Good first half- New Zealand are right in this game.

It's a shame we conceded a try right on half time. I'm not sure how to feel; the penalty was 50/50, but we've had a few go our way.

Defence = Pass mark

Carrying the ball for yardage = Pass mark

Attack in opposition 20m = Fail...As usual need to speed up the tempo.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Australia only scores one try in the first half, and it was engineered by Darren Lockyer.

Beyond his expiry date? Keep dreamin' NSW.

ingles

Juniors
Inglis decided to show tonight, should just concentrate on getting him the ball.

Well I hope Sheens introduces him to Brett Morris at halftime and tells him Morris is the leading tryscorer in the NRL this year , not the nuffy hack he is used to having outside him at the Storm .

I was afraid Morris was going to get frostbite out there waiting for Inglis to pass the ball to him . Every time he cuts back inside off the left foot and doesnt even look to pass the ball.

Dragon

Coach
Think 6-0 is a fair result at half time. Kiwis just need better ends to their attacking sets, Benji is always under too much pressure to get a good kick away.

Warea-Hargraves and Blair need to get a bit more niggly, i wanna see it blow up :alcho: