What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100% Footy

Vee

First Grade
I tape this and watch it on fast-forward to minimise the ear bleeds from the boofy blokey BS. Occasionally they make good points and there's no denying the footy IQ on the show.

Grimaced when I sat through Gus' rant about the bunker during the Tigers match replay and he's still gibbering on about it. Wrong as usual when talking about the rules and good on Gal for calling him out.

Last edited:

roofromoz

First Grade
of all the nrl panel shows this is the one I thinks the best. Most of the others on fox go the loud/outrage/let’s-make-headlines angle...

Sadly in SA it’s not on any of the 9 channels so have to watch on the 9 app at a later time.

Big League Wrap goes OK, the others are just dross.

Big fan of Sterlo's Wrap which comes out on a Monday on the NRL on Nine YouTube channel, it's very good.

davi

Juniors
Big League Wrap goes OK, the others are just dross.

Big fan of Sterlo's Wrap which comes out on a Monday on the NRL on Nine YouTube channel, it's very good.

I actually think Freddy and the Eighth are superior to Sterlo's wrap. I'm still a fan of Sterlo, but the Freddy and the eighth is more in depth then just a basic wrap up of the weekend results. James Bracey actually is very underrated as a host. He seems to keep the discussion flowing and does his research while letting the footy experts get their say. The podcasts he does with Gus Gould are the same as they have great chemistry,

mongoose

Coach
Haven't heard this show but Sterlo is way ahead of Wally for mine.

don't get me wrong, Sterlo is all class and a great presenter on TV and yes he is much better than the robotic Lewis but he has always been a little too soft and friendly with his opinions. I mean he still talks up Mitch pearce like he's Andrew Johns even though Pearce has probably been a waste of salary cap space at the Knights.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
X - NRL on Report.....
I - Me will not engage in any NRL activity in anyway for the next several weeks.
All that money which will go to the club, sent on travel, and beer and the tuck shops at the sevreal grounds wil be held.
To corporate sponsors
I will not disaplay any NRL mechandise I will not associate myself with any branding associated with the NRL

FOX / TCN 9
I have Fox for several reasons - F1 MotoGP movies
I will not view any Rugby League related Topical show including any live or reply broadcast shows
so to advertisers I will there fore not view any of the hugely expensive adds which are in place for my convience.

Advertisers save your money. Paid commentators - save your breath, Because I will not be listening.
I am only one but - there maybe two, then three.
What happens to your jobs - your adverisising money when this awakenong reaches the Event Horizion.

I dont care I have a well paying job.
maybe my son when he asks why - He will understand in detail, the day the NRL shot themselves in the foot.

Remember - I don't care whether I watch your Sh!# or not.
I have a life - and i'm sure peoiple out there will come to realise this too.

Vee

First Grade
Taped it for an hour and a half from advertised start time and had to ff through an hour of shit to catch the first 25 minutes before the tape stopped.

Nein, the so-called self-appointed home of rugby league. Self-praise is no praise at all, but it's all they have or are likely to get I guess.