What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100m men VS Dragons

Cayless 16 Hitups 134m 31 Tackles
Robinson 16 Hitups 121m 25 Tackles
Hindmarsh 20 Hitups 158m 28 Tackles
Cordoba 16 Hitups 155m 10 Tackles

caylo

Bench
they stood up didnt they. we where good... a bit scrappy at times, but they did well

hineyrulz

Post Whore
strider said:
cordoba stood up to be counted tonight with Fui out - very impressive
i agree strides cordoba was outstanding gould keeps saying we have one front row forward he mustn't have seen cordoba out there.everyone stood up ps ryles is a cat.

Eelectrica

Referee
Well done all, especially to Robinson and Cordoba.
Robinson not a noted metre eater did well and Cordoba is coming along nicely.

the_eel

Juniors
Yeh guys I agree 100% with the Cordoba comments. I thought that he was very good tonight and for some reason everyone forgets that he is another front rower other than cayless....but both he and cayless really had a dig tonight.

blx

Juniors
the_eel said:
Yeh guys I agree 100% with the Cordoba comments. I thought that he was very good tonight and for some reason everyone forgets that he is another front rower other than cayless....but both he and cayless really had a dig tonight.

living here in Victoria i get the game @12:15am. Stayin up to watch it but mose well live on the moon down here :crazy:

TheParraboy

Staff member
great thread jtb, one of the bestest ones around imho ;-)

I think Burt got around 90 metres, a couple of those were great little breaks

Cordoba was brilliant, Chad also stood up
Hell, how much easier would the win have been if Moi Moi was there
I just hope Cayless/Hindy dont burn out too soon.

lucablight

First Grade
I've always been a Robinson critic but tonight he played very well. Who said he just didn't have the ability to make metres? I hope he keeps it up.

Perrymatta

Juniors
lucablight said:
I've always been a Robinson critic but tonight he played very well. Who said he just didn't have the ability to make metres? I hope he keeps it up.

Um you? You were the critic :p

Kornstar

Coach
Yeah it kind of annoys me hearing them say we only have one Prop, Cordoba is our second Prop and tonight he stood up and really showed why he is the future of the Eels!!!

dazeely

First Grade
Eelectrica said:
Well done all, especially to Robinson and Cordoba.
Robinson not a noted metre eater did well and Cordoba is coming along nicely.

you bet . both stood up to the challenge