What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R20 Sun - Penrith v Dolphins @ BlueBet

Round 20: Penrith v Dolphins

• Penrith Panthers

• Dolphins

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

mozza91

Coach
Whatever this is, I feel like I want to join in. It'd be way out of my depth though.
Yeah it’s hard to relate to the Panthers but the Chooks haven’t done anything for 5 years.

They do look very good this year but they might want to actually achieve something before getting too high and mighty.

Fangs

Coach
Whatever this is, I feel like I want to join in. It'd be way out of my depth though.

Always welcome among Penrith fans. We understand the plight of true battlers.

And considering the Dolphins have f**k all fans someone needs to fill the void particularly in game day threads. In fact who are the Dolphins fans on this forum?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Api is going to have someone to pass the ball to!

'Api shoots out from dummyhalf, gives it to Luai who dances across field with defenders falling over! Throws a beautiful cut out to Turvua whos through! Turuva comes to the fullback, draws him and passes it to Bateman in support with no infront of him who drops the ball. Tigers continue to trail 28-4.'

Fangs

Coach
In the last decade, only Sharks (2016*) have lost to Manly in the regular season and still won the competition. Penrith ain’t winning boiz.

So the Storm and Roosters are out too then?

Looks like the Dolphins are a chance at this premiership after all.

Someone2

Juniors
Cleary won’t last the 80mins before getting injured again

that’s probably a good thing for Penrith they look better without him

So we’re due, then. Five years for us is a Parra drought
O c’mon. Let’s not pretend the Roosters are some super successful side. I am 44 years old and only ever seen 4 Roosters premierships. Always more hype than substance.

Hell, even Penrith have won more over that time period and until COVID we were sh!t.

Absolutely it gives a reminder of what they are capable of.

IMO though that is the exception for season 2024 rather than the rule. I could see one finals performance like that this season but not 3. If they do win the comp again, which do not get me wrong I still think they are very capable of, they will have to eke out a couple of close results 2021 style.
Early doors they looked good. Put Broncos to the sword when they were still looking good (albeit that was the night Walsh went off early), battered the Roosters before letting in some late tries and the Sharks game was pretty gruesome.

Storm and Broncos are the two teams that worry me come the business end of the season.

This could potentially be one of the matches of the season.

Dolphins are an attacking and entertaining football team. Cleary is back. Both teams want to cement their top 4 aspirations. 2.00pm Sunday on a dry track in God's country.

Can't wait.
Dolphins are a sneaky good football team. A lot of speed and power in the backline, crafty men in the pack.

To do a Vossy, the battle between two crafty number 9s will be worth the price of admission alone!!