What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10k fine coming for Trent

Bazal

Post Whore
In fairness he's spot on in regards to refs talking to players. Most of them act like tin pot dictators out there

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Robbo should give it to cummins every week even if he doesn't red our game. He's a dope of a ref to all sides. Uncle nick could find the cash each week from behind the cushions on his lounge.

Do it for the good of Rugby league Robbo

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
everyone agrees with him... but its like walking in to your boss' office and calling him an F wit..

even if he is a f wit , it aint gonna end well..

T-Boon

Coach
He accused the ref of long term bias against his team. Thats the worst I've seen and $10k wouldn't be sufficient.

Cockosh

Juniors
Just watched it and he is 100% right. We didn't deserve to win but ffs saints players were disgraceful with their laying down and Lazarus like recoveries. The Bunkum was even worse for encouraging that crap. Cummins is a disgrace. I'd love to donate to his fine.

gregstar

Referee
i totally agree with him.

the game is in danger of going soft.

some of the penalties today were ridiculous. really embarrassing stuff.

user_nat

Coach
No he didn't. He said Cummins gas disrespected our players over many years.

I don't know.. he brought up the win rate under Cummins being far worse than their regular win rate. Kinda implies that he thinks Cummins is the reason for that.

lynx000

Juniors
I also agree with him. I rate him as a coach. That all appeared to be entirely calculated it will be interesting to see if it has any influence.

adamkungl

Immortal
everyone agrees with him... but its like walking in to your boss' office and calling him an F wit..

even if he is a f wit , it aint gonna end well..

i totally agree with him.

the game is in danger of going soft.

some of the penalties today were ridiculous. really embarrassing stuff.

Pretty much. He's well aware he'll get fined, he said as much in the presser.

But who gives a f**k, someone has to say it. It's not like we can't afford it, I think Politis would be angrier if Robbo didn't speak up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I haven't watched it but I've always wondered why refs have to explain their decision to the players? All the players are going to do is whinge about it and not agree. To me it should be up to the referees to decide when THEY want to speak to the players.

adamkungl

Immortal
Remember the time Cummins penalised Anasta for getting punched in the face. That was a good one, way back in 07 or 08. Turned out to be pretty standard from Ben.

Latest posts