What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | All Stars | Feb 12 | NRL 28 IND 12 | Skilled

All Stars result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allstar Knights

Juniors
1. Slater
2. Hayne
3. Dugan
4. Boyd
5. Gidley
6. Hoffman/Hohaia

10-16. Coote

Haters gonna hate

Last edited:

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Seriously, we all saw that Coote showed his inability to score tries which didn't involve chasing Walsh's kicks and getting the lucky bounce/catch all the time. At least Gidley can score tries by himself by taking on the line and actually can set up some tries. Does Coote even have a passing game?

I find it amusing a panthers fan mocking Gidley, look at your own fullback guys.

skeepe

Immortal
Seriously, we all saw that Coote showed his inability to score tries which didn't involve chasing Walsh's kicks and getting the lucky bounce/catch all the time. At least Gidley can score tries by himself by taking on the line and actually can set up some tries. Does Coote even have a passing game?

I find it amusing a panthers fan mocking Gidley, look at your own fullback guys.

:crazy:

Interesting to see that the backline of the all-stars (excluding the halves) is entirely NSW players. Is this the lineup that the selectors should choose for origin?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Top 17? :lol: Do you understand how the voting and team works?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
A little cut that Farah isn't in? There there...

Considering his short break (as he was playing for Australia), I'd rather him not play.

But Ennis as an all-star is pretty funny. Wonder what forward he is going to cower behind like a little bitch in this game? :lol:

Doga

Juniors
Considering his short break (as he was playing for Australia), I'd rather him not play.

But Ennis as an all-star is pretty funny. Wonder what forward he is going to cower behind like a little bitch in this game? :lol:

I am sure Farrah is thinking the same thing.

Anyway, Only reason he was selected was due to Sheens being the coach.

gronkathon

First Grade
Fulton Replaces Ellis In All Stars

Wests Tigers forward Liam Fulton has today been named in the NRL All Stars team for the second Harvey Norman Rugby League All Stars match, to be played on February 12, at Skilled Park on the Gold Coast.

Fulton replaces team-mate Gareth Ellis, who has been ruled out of the match with a groin injury.

“It is disappointing for Gareth to be ruled out but I will make the most of my opportunity,” Fulton said today.

“The All Stars game was a great spectacle last season and I am really looking forward to playing alongside some of these elite players under coach Wayne Bennett. I’m very excited.”

The ‘Learn. Earn. Legend!’ Indigenous All Stars will name a replacement for injured Test forward Sam Thaiday later this week.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticl ... fault.aspx

Tigger Madness

Juniors
How did hell did Liam Fulton get picked?

Must have been a coach decision because I cant see him being the second most voted for Tigers player.