What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

11 June 2005 - Super Saturday @ Henson Park

Jeffles

Bench
Great news Jets fans! The Chooks have the bye in Round 14 of the N(ews)RL. So they've relocated their lower grade fixtures to Henson Park.

There will now be a Super Saturday of Rugby League fixtures including a VB Premier League double header.

Kickoff times have not been finalised but it should look a little something like this.

11.30am - Jersey Flegg - Sydney Roosters v North Sydney Bears
1.15pm - NSWRL VB Premier League - Sydney Roosters v North Sydney Bears
3.00pm - NSWRL VB Premier League - Newtown Jets v St George Illawarra Dragons

----

What a day! 3 foundation clubs in action and the future of the NRL for only $7. Great value!

I'll be cheering on the Jets and the Grizzlies.

Jeffles

Bench
I was told the wrong info. The Jetettes aren't playing that day.

Lucky I omitted it from the JBR.

Fanny Batter

Juniors
ill so b there.1st i get 2 cheer on my new team the bears.then i get to boo the saints (who but 4 one match a yr dont giv a stuff about illawarra) while they play my 2nd team newtown.

Jeffles

Bench
We're counting on a few Bears and Roosters fans to make the trip. I think a lot of Newtown fans will get there early to watch the game as well.

Jeffles

Bench
Would 2 True Blues and Fanny Batter be continuing this little love-in this Saturday. I didn't think either half of 2 True Blues was single!!!!!

Hopefully a few people get there early and catch both PL games. It is a good chance to compare other teams and a great chance to watch the Roosters (who we host the following week). Coming off the bye last time we gave it to the Tigers. Let's hope we can do the same to Stain George Illawarra

2 True Blues

Coach
I think the only thing we have in common re love is a passion for the original foundation clubs of rugby league, and what they stand for. Also share the same misfortunes when it comes to being given the arse end of the stick by the money mongers of league.

I can relate to what happened to Norths as I am sure she can ralate to Newtowns situation.

GO THE BEARS AND JETS THIS SATURDAY. The roosters are in hot form, and the Bears will have to dig real deep. I hope they can do it......Would love to see it happen...

By the looks of things, Fanny and Jeffles may need to get a room to continue THIS little love in!!!

I'll be there with Henson Park Hornette for both the PL games. Hope that the Bears can come away with a win and there are a few Bears fans that can make it down for the game.

2 True Blues

Coach
ha ha ha.

GO THE JETS....

After seeing that Penrith got up against Balmain Ryde last night, if St George upset the apple cart and get up against an inform Jets side, they will be in 8th spot.
( Luke HESSION is a try machine for Balmain, yet another try to the ex Jet ).

Geuss they have it all to play for and will know now in advance that a win will get them in the eight. They will come out firing.

Wondering if big Phil is back in the Royal Blue today, as he didnt get a run with the Sharks last night at Campbelltown. Noticed we only had three named bench players, think it would be good to see him back at Henson for a game.