What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-man-main.jpg

1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Will Hopoate 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Joe Galuvao 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Tony Williams 13. Shane Rodney

Interchange (from): 14. Tim Robinson 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. Vic Mauro 17. George Rose 18. Terence Seuseu

2011teams-bri-alt.jpg

1. Gerard Beale 2. Dale Copley 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren Lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Ben Hannant 11. Alex Glenn 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker

Interchange (from): 14. Matt Gillett 15. Ben Hunt 16. Scott Anderson 17. Ben Te'o 18. David Hala

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne and Jared Maxwell
Touch Judges: Steve Carrall and Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referees: Russell Smith and Steve Clark

nrl2011-fw3manbri.jpg

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
Broncos, 6 day turnaround, playing in Sydney, Lockyer possibly out. Don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but I'm confident about this game.

ceagle

Bench
I reckon Griffin is bullshitting, he saying it is just a "head knock". But it is confirmed to be a fractured cheekbone.

ceagle

Bench
I wish someone would take you to hospital and leave you on a drip for the rest of your life
Same to you. You must be precious, I report that Lockyer has gone to hospital and you get all upset, don't shoot the messenger.

Mr Saab

Referee
Same to you. You must be precious, I report that Lockyer has gone to hospital and you get all upset, don't shoot the messenger.

Not the messenger bit...just your overall demeanour on here. Total f**king wanker

Latest posts