What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AuDragon

Juniors
:lol: Whatever mate, I don't come on here to make friends with some Queensland inbreds.
Yeah, like that would happen.

We let many people in, even people that piss on seats, but you'd be no chance. We draw the line at sewerage, and people would smell you a mile away. Besides you'd be sent back at the border for wasting oxygen.

beads6

First Grade
Lockyer has been cleared of any break or fracture and will line up against WOMANLY

ceagle

Bench
Lockyer has been cleared of any break or fracture and will line up against WOMANLY
How can he be cleared of a brake if they haven't taken him for scans? Fox Sports a few minutes ago said he was taken to hospital.

blaza88z

Coach
How can he be cleared of a brake if they haven't taken him for scans? Fox Sports a few minutes ago said he was taken to hospital.

I'd like to reiterate my comments I made earlier about your distress, it's not distress any more it's f**king paranoia. :crazy:

I hope Lockyer is cleared of any serious injuries. Good to know that Thaiday will be back as well.

Will be tight at first but I can see Manly running away with a comfortable win. I hope so because the Broncos will never forgive us.

MSIH

Bench
We're well overdue for a win against Brisbane in a finals game.

This Lockyer fairytale is gaining momentum and is a real worry.

Latest posts