What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Broncos have loads of talent in the forwards and backs, but there's just not much at all in the spine to organise and run this team when Lockyer isn't there. This is a consolation try, yes it's within 2 tries now, but Manly isn't losing this.

I'll go as far as saying the Broncos might miss the 8 in 2012.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Serious question, I thought the tackle in the air rule was for a defending player, not an attacking player?

the call was on Thiaday for a late hit on DCE after kicking the ball
Thiaday took him late, whilst he was in the air and attacked the legs... all 3 isolated are penalties on a kicker, all 3 together is a slam dunk

Gould had a one minute lash at the pokie reforms
even quoted the catch phrase

Gould is an absolute genius...

Just commentate the game and stop pushing agendas.

Also I just noticed that channel 9 advertises so much during RL, I don't watch many of there other shows.

Do they do the same thing ??

Mayor West

Juniors
Serious question, I thought the tackle in the air rule was for a defending player, not an attacking player?

It is. I just think the referees were referring to the wrong rule. You can't attack the legs of a kicker but you are certainly allowed to tackle him in the air as long as it's not late.. Thaiday hits him around the chest and he's fine....you know....except for bloody Copley dropping it anyway!

Pigskin

Juniors
but with Lockyer out, our defence should be improved ... it has been worse than it has been for 10 weeks

what is going on !

Oink !

Greenbits

Juniors
Good old swinging arm Wallace. Took someone out high last week as well. So short he needs a step ladder to do it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
still loads of time left
i still dont think manly lose this but if brisbane can score, the eagles will start getting worried

Reed run off the ball there

Latest posts