What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Sun | Roosters 12-10 Knights | SFS #nrlsydnew

R10: SYD v NWC

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
I thought it was just my drinking habits but i swear the 9 team were saying matty utai all game

the knights got a bit rorted at the death there but tbh, they didnt deserve to win, they were denied the chance to win ugly though and i know from personal experiences thats annoying. You see clubs every week win games they didnt play well enough to win, and Ive seen a lot of games in which the raiders didnt deserve to win but perhaps could have with some correct calls, the knights could have pulled that one out of the fire, some poor calls at the end took that chance from them

adamkungl

Immortal
Pretty rubbish game, good to get the win.

When it hit 12-0 the game was there for the taking and Easts should have run away with it. We take a wrong option and McDonnel scores a minute later. Mullen was close to the Roosters best player, awful stuff all day.

Roosters biggest problem all year has been patience, and confidence. They can work out down the field just fine, they're getting countless opportunities on the opposition like but too often look for the freak pass rather than having confidence in themselves to score with sustained pressure.

Hopefully this win gives us the boost we need to start converting opportunities into points.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
All of these new Roosters players are so average. Mataka was ok but outside of him it's like "ok call up generic 6ft, 110kg second rower #57 for this game". Wish we'd find someone like Mata'utia. Also Steve Naughton needs to either grow a foot and gain 20kgs or not be played anywhere remotely near Justin Carney. Hopefully Guerra stays in the team he looked pretty good.

Danish

Referee
very poor game from both teams.

Could not believe the "deliberate" forward pass ruling in the 1st half against us.... have not seen one called in ages, and to make it a pass trying to be thrown over the shoulder while falling is just ridiculous.

Justin Carney also knocked on with a few minutes to go when diving on that chip over the top which we weren't pulled up for, although to be honest the knights never looked like scoring all game except for the exact 2 tackles they scored on. Same with us really.

Deserved a nil-all draw with how horrible the attack was from either side

Raider_69

Post Whore
So is that 4 shockers out of 4 this weekend?

The best game of the weekend was probably the dogs v raiders and if you werent a fan of either team, the game would have bored you to death

pretty ordinary round of footy so far, its got to be said

innsaneink

Referee
The best game of the weekend was probably the dogs v raiders and if you werent a fan of either team, the game would have bored you to death

pretty ordinary round of footy so far, its got to be said
Tend to agree.....take out the best players, and theres not much left....my mind springs to expansion where the feck we find anoth 50 or more NRL quality players for a couple new teams....but thats another thread

Noname36

First Grade
How some people can say that Newcastle won't be a challenge for Bennett I'll never know.

I think our "forward pack" might be too bad for even him to fix.

JT_

Juniors
Was an ordinary game, but take 11 out of our top 25 players out and No Gidley or Uate it was always going to be the case.