What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Fri Dbl Hdr | Bulldogs 28-6 Titans | Suncorp #nrlcbygld

R12: CBY v GCO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We'll probably lose Hokko and Eastwood for next week tbh, Reynolds will come into the halves (Roberts is still injured). Our forward stocks are f**ked though with Tolman and Millington still out and now by the looks Eastwood too...

ByRd

First Grade
Millington returned last week in NSW cup so he will probably come in unless Paea is fit

Timmah

Staff member
Doesn't look too bad on second viewing you're right. I think he meant to flop on him and totally misjudged it :lol: Poor Michaels - probably warrants maybe a week, not sure. Guess we'll find out Monday.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Doesn't look too bad on second viewing you're right. I think he meant to flop on him and totally misjudged it :lol: Poor Michaels - probably warrants maybe a week, not sure. Guess we'll find out Monday.
Please. I know you're a Dogs fan and everything but the bloke was on the ground and not going anywhere. There was no need for a flop of any kind, especially one on the head.

Apey

Staff member
How good were the constant camera pans to Cartwright. Poor bastard.

Timmah

Staff member
Voss and Gould were carving him up too, poor bugger. He must be so frustrated with the Titans' impotency.

Doga

Juniors
Please. I know you're a Dogs fan and everything but the bloke was on the ground and not going anywhere. There was no need for a flop of any kind, especially one on the head.

Nothing wrong with going in hard to a player on the ground to make sure they feel it. What was wrong was the attacking of the head. Should get a couple of weeks for that. How Sandow constantly gets away wih it though I will never know!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Speaking of Cartwright, he just signed a 5 year contract recently. That's too big for a club to get out of anytime soon. I wonder if any people in Titans HQ are regretting it now?

They're essentially stuck with him for 3 years no matter how bad they go.

Jason Maher

Immortal
An incredibly amusing game, even though I was going for the Tits. The way they avoided scoring was simply breathtaking to watch.

Re Hodgkinson's dog shot on Michaels, that sort of thing should be a send-off. Deliberately attacking the head of a player on the ground.

The Ennis tackle was lazy, and he may get a week.

Timmah

Staff member
Deliberately attacking the head of a player on the ground.

The Ennis tackle was lazy, and he may get a week.

:lol: Deliberately? There was a deliberate second effort but he misjudged it, he wasn't setting out to shoulder him in the face.

Ennis, well - maybe it's my blue and white goggles but that seems like a Grade 1 Careless which would be 0 weeks unless he has a heap of loading.

Garts

Bench
I don't think it was a deliberate attack on his head. Not many players deliberately attack someones head. He just wanted to belt him and stuffed up. However I am sure if it was a Titans player doing it to a Doggies player Timmah would be singing a different tune. I am sure I have seen Timmah accuse other players for deliberately doing stuff like this. Yet a Dogs player does it of course it not deliberate.