What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Mon | Panthers 22-10 Rabbitohs | Centrebet #nrlpensou

R12: PEN v SOU

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_snafu_

Immortal
The best part was watching 50uff$ lose and Bunniesman saying that there was a knock on in the last try.

Doomednow

Bench
So what now Bunniesman, since your awesome team couldn't even beat us bottom feeders?

FYI I spent 21 years of my life in the Penrith area, I now live in South Sydney, right near Mascot and Rosebery. There are just as many bogans round here than I ever saw in the 'riff. The pubs in particular are nearly identical, the only difference being the jerseys being worn. You're kidding yourself if you think the bunnies fans are a class above anyone from Penrith.

So what now Bunniesman, since your awesome team couldn't even beat us bottom feeders?

FYI I spent 21 years of my life in the Penrith area, I now live in South Sydney, right near Mascot and Rosebery. There are just as many bogans round here than I ever saw in the 'riff. The pubs in particular are nearly identical, the only difference being the jerseys being worn. You're kidding yourself if you think the bunnies fans are a class above anyone from Penrith.

Snap!

Apey

Staff member
as well as in this very thread, wasn't Bunniesman saying how this game was a given last week?

fail

mxlegend99

Referee
Funny seeing BunnieMan bitch about the video ref ib the Coote try when the Luke try in the second half was from a similar acvident. Luke passed forward to a teammate who kneed it forward for the break. Also kept getting penalties at every error and most forward passes were let go. Altho Kingston got a few away aswell. Still, thought Souths got more dodgy calls then Penrith.

franklin2323

Immortal
Glass houses troll. You support the only team not named Cronulla that is more craptastic than Penrith.

Haha good call idiot!

Got back from the game. Bugger all souths fans hmm but the most supported club. Free buses. There was no excuse little man. :lol: the highlight for me was giveing to sooky little man Sandow. The bitch was almost in tears

Jason Maher

Immortal
So when is this charge to the premiership beginning? Canberra have a better chance of winning the JJ Giltinan Shield.

goosie

Juniors
panthers need to go back to back and beat the titans at skilled.
following week is a bye. could possibly sneak to 8th on ladder!!